• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Wishlist & Catalog Items

Is it ok if i just continue through the list.. or do you want me to eliminate what others have already given you?

Is it ok if i just continue through the list.. or do you want me to eliminate what others have already given you?

if you refresh, you'll see that i've removed what i've gotten so far so its up to date :)

Next group coming in the mail in the morning.

Jagged tee, juicy-apple clock, kiddie tee, kilt, kitchen scale, lacy white tank, lemon gingham shirt, lion-dance mask, modern wardrobe, mountain standee, natty tee, nebula shirt, no 67 shirt, nurses cap and uniform, peachy tee, pep-squad tee and skirt

I can give you the hologram machine, modern wardrobe, shogi board, and tropical tank for free if you still need them! c:

Next group coming in the mail in the morning.

Jagged tee, juicy-apple clock, kiddie tee, kilt, kitchen scale, lacy white tank, lemon gingham shirt, lion-dance mask, modern wardrobe, mountain standee, natty tee, nebula shirt, no 67 shirt, nurses cap and uniform, peachy tee, pep-squad tee and skirt

yayy! message me when they arrive please :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the hologram machine, modern wardrobe, shogi board, and tropical tank for free if you still need them! c:

I do still need them but I'd love to pay!

Oh alright.. xD uhm, would you be willing to trade them for your campfire cookware or cherry-blossom clock? ;w;

I have the worthy painting and the warm painting. Also, the autumn wall. And I have the Gracie low table, wardrobe, lamp, shelf, wall clock, carpet and wallpaper for sale in my shop right now. (I'm uh, a little behind in my playing.) Happy to buy it for you, but want to make sure you still want it before I spend the bells. :)

I'm really interested in your tam-o'-shanter hat and the white police cap, if they are still available for trading.

I have the worthy painting and the warm painting. Also, the autumn wall. And I have the Gracie low table, wardrobe, lamp, shelf, wall clock, carpet and wallpaper for sale in my shop right now. (I'm uh, a little behind in my playing.) Happy to buy it for you, but want to make sure you still want it before I spend the bells. :)

I'm really interested in your tam-o'-shanter hat and the white police cap, if they are still available for trading.

they are definitely still available! would you like bells in addition?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh alright.. xD uhm, would you be willing to trade them for your campfire cookware or cherry-blossom clock? ;w;

of course :)

I'd rather just trade. I could probably find some more items off your trade list, but wasn't sure how much you might be interested in. I'm missing a lot of the DLC items.

Or how much anything is worth in a trade. Obviously new at this. :)

Last edited:
I also found the following that I can offer: purple-pumpkin head, yellow-pumpkin head, Alpinist hat, li'l bro's hat, matronly bun, arrow sign, podium, tv camera.

From your list I'm also needing the clerk's shirt, flamenco hat, tree-stump chair, rice-plant bed, ancient tile, snowman carpet and wall, sunrise lamp, and any of the notebook series. Lmk what you want to trade. Thanks!

Still have 2 more days in July to play, so may be able to get most if not all of the rest of the Gracie series for you.

Hi! I have the alpinist hat, Big bro's tee, Chima jeogori dress, Dice stereo. Fairy tale dress, Graduation gown, Lil bro's hat, Milk can, Navy format pants, Princess dress, Retro tv, rice cooker, Leopard tank and the purple tie dye tank. :)

Hi guys, thanks for the replies! I will be home after class today at 1:30pm EST so if you're on around then, please let me know so we can trade and figure everything out :)

Hello! I won't be available around then since that'll be 1:30am for me ;_; I hope we could find a time when we're both available soon xD

Back