• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Win a No Man's Sky from Gameflip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxyn

Bells
Hello, everyone! It's your friendly, neighborhood contest seeker here to give you another chance to try and gain something nice for yourself with no charge to you or me. This contest I found is for No Man's Sky for the PS4. There is one hitch to this contest, though, it's only for 5 days! So make sure that, if you're interested, so get in on this quick! This contest is being hosted by Gameflip, a site and app that is for gamers to buy/sell games, toys and other nerd items that can make your day a little bit more fun.

If you don't have a PS4 to play the game on, don't worry! I have another contest on this page that is to possibly win a PS4 WITH the same game!

As a side note from me, I will be looking to find more contest soon that have other game systems so that everyone can have a fair shake. As before, if any admin believes that this should not be on the forums, please feel free to take this post down.

And to all those who participate good luck!

https://wn.nr/R4SBAM

Per the rules we ask that you don't make threads solely to advertise your contest. Thank you!

• Poor quality threads which offer little meaningful content to the forum or encourage others to make low quality posts.
  • Incoherent threads or posts with purposely poor grammar.
  • Posts which "bump" an inactive thread from an extended period of time ago, unless the topic is still relevant.
  • Threads and posts created solely to advertise your blog, forum, Tumblr, YouTube, website, shop, contest/entry, etc.. Instead, use your signature to share these websites, but be sure to follow the signature rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back