will you review my dream town??

Bells
hi! !
i just got acnl for christmas!! which means, i've had it for a little over a month,
and im trying to make my town the best it can be!! i have 4 of my 10 dreamies, soon to have 5, and my paths are just about done!!

i was wondering if some of you could tell me how im doing - with constructive criticism!! dont just say "i dont like this" tell me how i can improve it!! give me tips and tricks and strategies that you know of!! some of my town is still a work in progress, and i plan to do something with blank spaces.
keep in mind that i don't time travel or plot reset - so my villagers houses are in some wonky places,!

dont be too unnecessarily brutal - like "this tree should have gone a square to the right" and "these flowers should go in a square formation - not a rectangle"

tell me how im doing for a little over a month!!

dream address of okuno: 5200-3540-3057

sure i'll visit! but i'm bad at giving advice hahaha

Visited! c:

I'd have to day your layout overall was pretty nice! The thing that really bothered me was how you laid out your path xD Like it seemed to turn brown in the intersection spots? idk but maybe that's something you need to work on? c: Maybe add symmetry to your town too? In some areas it bothers me a bit that there's random bushes and trees ;-; I think the area from the tree down needs work! I love the trainstation/re-tail area though it's so cute <33 I really enjoyed your town though and your pwp placements! c: (Hopefully I don't sound too brutal xD)

ohmyjesus. Your house is sooooooooo bEAUTIFUL THO. like i want

Last edited:
Your town is so pretty! A few things:

-That bamboo stalk in front of the path to the beach by Tia's house is kind of obstructive
-Maybe put something inside your fence? Flowers or gifts or something?
-The area around the illuminated heart is bare compared to the rest of town.

And that's really all I've got! Lovely town overall!

Back