• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Will you be purchasing Happy Home Paradise?

Will you be buying paid DLC?

• Yes!

Votes: 447 81.7%
  • Not for me

Votes: 24 4.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 76 13.9%

• Total voters
I will get it the day it drops. I am really supet hyped for it!

100% the new furniture and walls were enough to convince me. It looks like it'll be a whole added game mode too, which I'm excited about.

I never got HHD since I was never interested in it, but I'll for sure be getting HHP. I like how it is tied into the main game and unlocks things in it (being able to unlock the ability to remodel our villager's houses after awhile? Sign me up!), it feels like something I will definitely play for hours and I think the price for it is very reasonable.

No questions asked absolutely will be purchasing!!! I'll be able to sink hundreds of hours into this... again... :oops:

With hundreds of houses designed in Happy Home Designer, this one is an instant buy for me.

I was afraid HHD would remain an one off thing and we'd get Harvs island as a replacement so I'm beyond pleased to receive a proper continuation. I'm also happy they brought back being able to visit other peoples creations. Many hours were spent in bed, drifting around the HH network on my 3ds. It was my go-to thing to do until I pass out. Looking forward to getting back to it.​

I wasn't the biggest fan of HHD but the fact that we will able to bring over partitions and such from the DLC to our own island makes it worth it. With it being combined with the main game (but at an additional price) will make me want to play the DLC more. HHD being on it's own hurt it for me.

Definitely going to grab it! I’ve been needing more things to do in NH and this is just perfect! Super excited 😊

depends on which villagers we get to design for. will it just be villagers you have amiibos for? or will they be random? OR will we get to choose from all of them?

yes. when it originally said paid dlc, and i realized it was basically just an HHD port, i wasn't going to, because i'm not a designer and i dropped HHD relatively fast, but since there are a fair few features that you can't get without the expansion -- including furniture, potentially -- i've caved. it's only around £25 which isn't too had anyway.

Absolutely! All the items in Happy Home Designer can be bought with Poki for your New Horizons Island!

Definitely. I'm glad they actually made it a part of the game rather than a separate one.
This. Imagine if they made it another game and charged full price?
I wasn't the biggest fan of HHD but the fact that we will able to bring over partitions and such from the DLC to our own island makes it worth it. With it being combined with the main game (but at an attentional price) will make me want to play the DLC more. HHD being on it's own hurt it for me.
I fully agree. If they did the same thing with this, I wouldn't want it. But since we connect all the new furniture and designing 'tips' to our actual island, it makes me better. HHD got very stale for me.

I'm definitely going to get it, although I might not get it right on the release date. Seeing as it seems like there will be a lot of free content anyway I might just wait until Christmas for the DLC.

Back