Will you abandon New Leaf?

Well?

• Total voters
I abandoned it when my DS broke and I already owned a Switch.

There's a posibility I will, when AC Switch comes out.
I find it hard to manage two towns, and if I like AC Switch better, I'll find it hard to go back

Being a day 1 player, I'm ready for a fresh start on a new console.
I don't want to leave my town, but at the same time, I can do more with my switch town.

I'm still trying to perfect my town so I plan on playing until it is complete. Then I will save it to my dream address, but I will probably still go on and rearrange my furniture every now and then!

I probably will stop playing it or only play it once in a blue moon. Sad because I'm just getting into it again after a long hiatus, but I like to put all my time and energy into one AC game for the best experience. If I played NL and AC Switch, I wouldn't be giving my full attention to either one, also I simply just don't have that much time!

Im so excited for the new game. I still have so much work to do in my town on acnl tho... so im still going to keep playing as much as I can lol.

Yes and no. I have the Nintendo Switch and am looking forward to playing the new Animal Crossing and Pok?mon games. I have already stopped playing AC:NL--put all my towns in hiatus-mode last spring, but I know that I will probably resume playing it sometime in the future.

I have put the game down for long periods of time. But I am still not 100% done getting everything. I have spent to much time on it to ever delete it. I would rather buy a new game if I wanted to start a new town.

I personally don't know yet. IT depends on how much I enjoy the game. For one, I love how personal it feels on the 3ds console, but as the switch is partially a family consile, I wonder how it will feel. I won't fully quit 3ds though, and I hope the community still stays strong. <3

I also really hope others keep playing & the community stays strong, I don't want to abandon my town!

I have abandoned my town already. Though I'll play it if there are random events on tbt that ask for screenshots or something. I don't really have that much free time to play AC at the moment.

When I heard the game was coming out in september i sold everything to buy a switch. Then when we had that frist direct this year and it wasnt’t released i asked my mom to pick up the game at the store when she was outz i hadent sold my DS yet so i actually play that right now. I think when switch comes out i might abanded. My ds is slowing dying so i dont think it will last very long.

already practically abandoned it, but i don't have the money nor the need to invest ?300 in a new system just to play one game i want to experience.

I could never completely abandon my New Leaf town. It's sentimental to me. I worked so hard the past 4 years on it, so there's no way I'd just forget about it. Even if it's just to open up the game and walk around and just enjoy what I've created. It's just a pleasant and peaceful feeling :) I probably will stop working on it (landscaping or interior design) but I'll check in on villagers and maybe use amiibo cards to just switch them out every now and then, and if people were still playing it, I might go ahead and just try to help them out with my amiibo cards and stuff once in a while.

Back