• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway WILL OPEN AGAIN SOON- ANY ITEM YOU WANT FOR FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really sorry again,but it says its incorrect..Could you please check it one more time?

20200331_163753.jpg

gates are open for kazujina! GreenBacon,i dont have your valid friendcode so you cant come over yet...I do have your roses ready though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hhahaha I see the problem now!You're playing New horizons dearie xD This section of the forum is for the new leaf game,for the 3ds

Last edited:
gates are open for kazujina! GreenBacon,i dont have your valid friendcode so you cant come over yet...I do have your roses ready though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hhahaha I see the problem now!You're playing New horizons dearie xD This section of the forum is for the new leaf games,fore the 3ds
Oh man my bad I got all excited sorry lol

ok

FC- 1350-1519- 5427
Town Name: InkyTown
Mayor Name: Melody
Items: 1.Tiara Hair
2.Pink Lace-Up Dress
3.The entire Gorgeous set (if possible)
Landscape: purple flowers 50, pink flowers 50, yellow flowers 50.

If you cant get some of the items thats fine.

FC- 1350-1519- 5427
Town Name: InkyTown
Mayor Name: Melody
Items: 1.Tiara Hair
2.Pink Lace-Up Dress
3.The entire Gorgeous set (if possible)
Landscape: purple flowers 50, pink flowers 50, yellow flowers 50.

If you cant get some of the items thats fine.

Hello there!I think i have everything~Do you have a preferrence to the type of flowers?I have enough hybrids od every type! Your stuff will be ready in about 15-20minutes,please be patient since i have another person in my town as of now<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ι will send you a visitor message when you can come over<3

Last edited:
Hello there!I think i have everything~Do you have a preferrence to the type of flowers?I have enough hybrids od every type! Your stuff will be ready in about 15-20minutes,please be patient since i have another person in my town as of now<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ι will send you a visitor message when you can come over<3

Roses and ok

Friendcode:I think you already added me
Town name:Kodama
Mayor name:Isabella
Items:any
landscaping:cedar saplings,carnations

Last edited:
Friendcode:I think you already added me
Town name:Kodama
Mayor name:Isabella
Items:any
landscaping:cedar saplings,carnations

Glad to be able to help you again! What do you mean by ''any'' ? And please specify how many saplings as well as what type of carnations you'd like <3

Last edited:
Oh sorry hi again 15 cedar saplings if you have and any amount of carnations and what i mean by any is if you have have any left overs you want t get rid of i don't mind taking them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i don't mind the colour of the carnations.

Last edited:
Oh sorry hi again 15 cedar saplings if you have and any amount of carnations and what i mean by any is if you have have any left overs you want t get rid of i don't mind taking them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i don't mind the colour of the carnations.

Righto!Your stuff will be ready in about 10mins if not less~Ι have every item in the game lurking somewhere so do tell me if you like something specific~If not i can add dome random furniture myself<3

If you have any Gold tools like a shovel , axe or can that would be perfect!:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Righto!Your stuff will be ready in about 10mins if not less~Ι have every item in the game lurking somewhere so do tell me if you like something specific~If not i can add dome random furniture myself<3

Thank you so much!:D:D

If you have any Gold tools like a shovel , axe or can that would be perfect!:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!:D:D

I've prepared 15 of each colour of carnation,a full golden tool set and a couple of silver axes! My gates will be open soon

Last edited:
oh and the sapling ofc

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahah just happy to help!<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS WAS THE LAST ORDER FOR TODAY. FOR QUESTIONS CONCERNING WHEN ILL BE TAKING ORDERS AGAIN FEEL FREE TO VISITOR/PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.

Last edited:
why did i think this was the new horizons board lmao,, ignore me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back