Giveaway WILL OPEN AGAIN SOON- ANY ITEM YOU WANT FOR FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really sorry again,but it says its incorrect..Could you please check it one more time?

20200331_163753.jpg

gates are open for kazujina! GreenBacon,i dont have your valid friendcode so you cant come over yet...I do have your roses ready though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hhahaha I see the problem now!You're playing New horizons dearie xD This section of the forum is for the new leaf game,for the 3ds

Last edited:
gates are open for kazujina! GreenBacon,i dont have your valid friendcode so you cant come over yet...I do have your roses ready though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hhahaha I see the problem now!You're playing New horizons dearie xD This section of the forum is for the new leaf games,fore the 3ds
Oh man my bad I got all excited sorry lol

ok

FC- 1350-1519- 5427
Town Name: InkyTown
Mayor Name: Melody
Items: 1.Tiara Hair
2.Pink Lace-Up Dress
3.The entire Gorgeous set (if possible)
Landscape: purple flowers 50, pink flowers 50, yellow flowers 50.

If you cant get some of the items thats fine.

FC- 1350-1519- 5427
Town Name: InkyTown
Mayor Name: Melody
Items: 1.Tiara Hair
2.Pink Lace-Up Dress
3.The entire Gorgeous set (if possible)
Landscape: purple flowers 50, pink flowers 50, yellow flowers 50.

If you cant get some of the items thats fine.

Hello there!I think i have everything~Do you have a preferrence to the type of flowers?I have enough hybrids od every type! Your stuff will be ready in about 15-20minutes,please be patient since i have another person in my town as of now<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ι will send you a visitor message when you can come over<3

Last edited:
Hello there!I think i have everything~Do you have a preferrence to the type of flowers?I have enough hybrids od every type! Your stuff will be ready in about 15-20minutes,please be patient since i have another person in my town as of now<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ι will send you a visitor message when you can come over<3

Roses and ok

Friendcode:I think you already added me
Town name:Kodama
Mayor name:Isabella
Items:any
landscaping:cedar saplings,carnations

Last edited:
Friendcode:I think you already added me
Town name:Kodama
Mayor name:Isabella
Items:any
landscaping:cedar saplings,carnations

Glad to be able to help you again! What do you mean by ''any'' ? And please specify how many saplings as well as what type of carnations you'd like <3

Last edited:
Oh sorry hi again 15 cedar saplings if you have and any amount of carnations and what i mean by any is if you have have any left overs you want t get rid of i don't mind taking them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i don't mind the colour of the carnations.

Last edited:
Oh sorry hi again 15 cedar saplings if you have and any amount of carnations and what i mean by any is if you have have any left overs you want t get rid of i don't mind taking them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i don't mind the colour of the carnations.

Righto!Your stuff will be ready in about 10mins if not less~Ι have every item in the game lurking somewhere so do tell me if you like something specific~If not i can add dome random furniture myself<3

If you have any Gold tools like a shovel , axe or can that would be perfect!:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Righto!Your stuff will be ready in about 10mins if not less~Ι have every item in the game lurking somewhere so do tell me if you like something specific~If not i can add dome random furniture myself<3

Thank you so much!:D:D

If you have any Gold tools like a shovel , axe or can that would be perfect!:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!:D:D

I've prepared 15 of each colour of carnation,a full golden tool set and a couple of silver axes! My gates will be open soon

Last edited:
oh and the sapling ofc

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahah just happy to help!<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS WAS THE LAST ORDER FOR TODAY. FOR QUESTIONS CONCERNING WHEN ILL BE TAKING ORDERS AGAIN FEEL FREE TO VISITOR/PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.

Last edited:
why did i think this was the new horizons board lmao,, ignore me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back