Fall into the dark side
We don't need the light
We'll live on the dark side
I see it
Let's feel it
While we're still young and fearless
Let go of the light
Fall into the dark side

(If there isn't enough space in the message for that I have a shorter alternate, sending egg back now)

Hi Jacob ^^ would you be able to hold the bloodshot potion for me? I’m waiting on a wand sale to go through and should have enough once that’s done with. I can already pay 800tbt now and the rest later, if that’s better for you.

Hi Jacob ^^ would you be able to hold the bloodshot potion for me? I’m waiting on a wand sale to go through and should have enough once that’s done with. I can already pay 800tbt now and the rest later, if that’s better for you.
I can definitely put the bloodshot on hold for you. The 800 bells now and rest later is not necessary but if you want to do it that way, that works too~

I can definitely put the bloodshot on hold for you. The 800 bells now and rest later is not necessary but if you want to do it that way, that works too~
Awesome! 😊 If you don’t have a preference, then I’ll pay it all at once once I get my wand money. This might be only after they announce the bonus tickets, as the person buying the wand wants to wait for after that. Hope that’s ok

hiya jacob! are you only looking to trade your purple bat potion for tbt for? i have some collectibles i have up for trade and thought to ask o:

hiya jacob! are you only looking to trade your purple bat potion for tbt for? i have some collectibles i have up for trade and thought to ask o:
Hi Digi! I'd be open to a collectible trade depending on the collectible~ But I am assuming you're referring to your thread's list of what you have up for trade?
I unfortunately own all of those collectibles already, but if you were willing to trade your prismatic egg for the potion, I would do that trade! But I do know they aren't equal in value so that's your call :]

Hi Digi! I'd be open to a collectible trade depending on the collectible~ But I am assuming you're referring to your thread's list of what you have up for trade?
I unfortunately own all of those collectibles already, but if you were willing to trade your prismatic egg for the potion, I would do that trade! But I do know they aren't equal in value so that's your call :]

ah no worries! thanks for answering, that's okay then. i was hoping to trade the prismatic egg for fair collectibles and it isn't equal in value to the bat potion. thanks jacob! 😊

ah no worries! thanks for answering, that's okay then. i was hoping to trade the prismatic egg for fair collectibles and it isn't equal in value to the bat potion. thanks jacob! 😊
Totally understand, good luck getting everything you want! 🤩

Bump! Considering adding more collectibles soon

Bump! Looking for POPSICLES now!

An old love just rekindled

hey jacob! i saw balloonfight selling a popsicle for 2k and wanted to let you know just incase you didnt already see it

hey jacob! i saw balloonfight selling a popsicle for 2k and wanted to let you know just incase you didnt already see it
Thanks! I did a quick search of recent posts but have not seen this one

Back