Blue Hybrid Violet
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (1861) +
Considering selling my egg currency, please make an offer. Haven't chosen a basket yet.

Not fcfs Hoping to sell one 20 currency egg, but open to other offers.

Potentially interested in the following:

Aurora Sky

320.jpg
+
Pumpkin Pie

Goomba Invader Pinky
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg

Last edited:
How much tbt? Because I’m not good at making offers.

Are you interested in Farewell NL collectibles? I could, for example, offer a Pink Toy Hammer for a Prismatic Easter Egg.

I’m interested in any of the Perfect Fruits I don’t have, but I’m only willing to trade the Purple Pave Feather, Waluigi Egg, Coconut, or Purple Balloon. Unless there’s another collectible I really like I could trade something else.
I can't buy fruits with this currency, that was from the last event. :)
Post automatically merged:

Are you interested in Farewell NL collectibles? I could, for example, offer a Pink Toy Hammer for a Prismatic Easter Egg.
Nope not interested in those sorry!

Sorry I thought Flyfell was you!

How much do you want for your old egg?

Because I thought you could get more than one!

Last edited:
Are you perhaps interested in Angel Wings Potions? I have several. Still for a Prismatic Easter Egg!

I could also offer a Purple Pave Feather, Waluigi Egg, or Purple Balloon for the old egg.

I have a lot of collectibles listed in my thread in case you are interested in any of those

Hiya! I have a mom’s plush, shooting star plush and various halloween collectibles I can offer for eggs! Lmk of any of that speaks to you!

I could offer 2x moms plushes plus 2k tbt for a disco ball or galaxy egg if that interests you!

Alternatively, I could (very tentatively) offer my pinky + goomba + invader set for disco/galaxy eggs still very unsure about this however!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back