Will he move out

Marie

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Mailbox
:( So Buck is my favorite character in the game, and today he pinged me and i ran to talk to him but i talked to another villager instead and by the time he shut up Buck didn't want to talk,so now I'm really sad. Yesterday filbert asked to move and i said no,will villagers ask 2 days in a row?

It's possible. Try chatting to your other villagers, and see if they bring up a rumour that Buck's leaving. If they do, I think you can get him to immediately ping you about it again if you quit the game, open it up, and run straight to him while avoiding all your other villagers.

I had all three of my villagers I wanted to move out ask today!
They all changed their mind :mad:

It's possible. Try chatting to your other villagers, and see if they bring up a rumour that Buck's leaving. If they do, I think you can get him to immediately ping you about it again if you quit the game, open it up, and run straight to him while avoiding all your other villagers.

ohh im talking to them all now thx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had all three of my villagers I wanted to move out ask today!
They all changed their mind :mad:

i wish we had more say 2 who moved and didn't :/

If they change their minds, you can shut off the game without saving. They'll still want to move when you turn it back on. I accidentally talked to Scoot while he was getting ready to move, and he reconsidered as well. I shut my 3DS off and didn't talk to him again until he was boxed up.

I try to never ever speak to villagers that want to move anymore. I ignore them until they're in boxes.

Last edited:
It is possible. Best bet is to talk to everyone to see if there are rumours to him thinking about leaving, I find if by the time they tell you to shut up (multiple villagers) and all they tell you is normal town stuff without a moving villager rumour it's generally safe. It depends on your friendship with the villager you are talking with though, so talk to everyone. Then save and quit and reload and run up to Buck to see if he'll ping, even do so a couple times to be safe. I had a rumour for a villager I wanted to keep say they were moving but it took me quitting and starting up the game two or three times before I could get them to ping.

In fact, if you didn't do anything to want to save and don't mind resetting without saving that might get him to ping again. I don't have resetti's reset center so I never worry about that. I normally do that when they ping to move and I say the wrong option xP

If they change their minds, you can shut off the game without saving. They'll still want to move when you turn it back on. I accidentally talked to Scoot while he was getting ready to move, and he reconsidered as well. I shut my 3DS off and didn't talk to him again until he was boxed up.

I try to never ever speak to villagers that want to move anymore. I ignore them until they're in boxes.

but i don't want buck to move out :(

Back