Wildlife Spotting (The Poliwags Cabin)

So a couple of things about bearers: a bearer could be a messenger, OR the bearer of news (good or bad).

I checked my news feed though...

The regular bearer appears irregularly if you know where to look.

I almost read the first part as, the (thing) who usually gives somthing (that might be bear related) that appears not often.

Idk if this helps at all, lol

Wait, how about we check Mick's dream island? It's found in his signature. Perhaps we'll find something on his island. Most likely a code we have to type in if that's the case. Be sure to check high and low!

Wait, how about we check Mick's dream island? It's found in his signature. Perhaps we'll find something on his island. Most likely a code we have to type in if that's the case. Be sure to check high and low!
This made me think this might actually be a puzzle and typed in "NARNIA", his island name, but it didn't work.

I thought - maybe Isabelle, typed that in the redeem as well but nada....

As in - she's always telling us the news every day.

I've looked through Mick's art gallery and island journal but didn't see anything there either.

Mick I'm sorry about the stalking—

I thought - maybe Isabelle, typed that in the redeem as well but nada....

As in - she's always telling us the news every day.

Hmm, isabelle appears in games outside the AC series. Maybe some Mario Kart or smash (or both) related thread?

also thinking maybe it's chris related. chris delivers a lot of the announcements (esp thread lock news) and maybe there's a thread he occasionally participates in?

I’m searching the news threads.

I’m completely lost, sorry guys I’m no help with this game. 😰😖

hmm, an idea.

"The regular bearer appears irregularly if you know where to look."

If "regular bearer" is a staff member, then what if look refers to the appearance of said staff member that differs from how they normally appear? (whether it's their line-up or their actual physical appearance of something like that)

Tried Jeremy and Chris' island names, "NUMENOR" and "VYLBRAND" as puzzle answers, my line of thinking being that you could find them on their islands (though I don't know if they're irregular players or not).

hmm, an idea.

If "regular bearer" is a staff member, then what if look refers to the appearance of said staff member that differs from how they normally appear? (whether it's their line-up or their actual physical appearance of something like that)
Chris frequently posts in the what do you look like thread? I don’t know if that’s useful, just a thought

Since it could be an irregular member I looked at guest and robot sections to see if anything was there.

hmm, an idea.

this immediately made me remember a post that chris made in the “what do you look like?” thread where they were wearing something they normally don’t. found the post but sadly didn’t see anything.

Megan the bear is the only bear in AC who’s personality is normal (as far as I can find) - another word for regular? Could be something to do with her

Megan the bear is the only bear in AC who’s personality is normal (as far as I can find) - another word for regular? Could be something to do with her
I immediately went to the New Neighbor Network and did a filtered search for her, but nothing yet. ;;

Back