• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

wild world '23

kirbyssuperstarstacker

I'll miss you, Ninty3DS
Bells
Screenshot_20230609-181857.jpg

i sometimes play this game, but not usually like last year. there was a time where i actually loved playing wild world. i still love this title, though. it was basically the last game to include stuff that we actually loved, example the villagers' dialogue, the one i quote a bit in my brain is lyle "bustin' his chops".
and the models. i missed when the player's height was small, so technically as a kid you can be by yerself and talk to the brutal villagers lmao BUT it's kinda normal since we knew we're getting older and so does the villager.

If I ever make another town or lyle shows up in city folk, im never talking to him. His whole scheme is a rip off!

The music and the models are my favorite though i do think NH models are pretty ok but thats a different story and different game. Ahem, I dont like new leaf models theyre too tall! I see the thing where we're growing and its like we are growing with the games

My favorite thing is the music

Last edited:
Back