Why would you be emo?

Azila said:
Gnome said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
Haha, Bacon Boy, I totally agree with you. Run, you're not making sense. And yes I've "seen the light". I'm trying not to tell you much about Kyle, I know he doesn't want me talking about his personal secrets. All I asked for is ideas to help him not commit suicide. You're acting like God isn't real, and Kyle is right!
yes, i am acting like god isn't real because i don't think he is.
Ok, ok. Sorry, I thought you knew he was real. Nevermind...
Any ideas how to deal with smart Kyle?
Kill him, give the body to me I know what to do.

What Al said.
That's not funny. This is real, not fake. I'm playing atound, I wanna know a way to fi this. Lol, Bacon, I've tried that!! Maybe I should try harder, though. Thanks, bro!

Griever, what's up? Why'd you care...?
Just wanted to know how old you are. You seem to know a lot about "emo's", so I picture you as like 15? Am I right?

Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
Haha, Bacon Boy, I totally agree with you. Run, you're not making sense. And yes I've "seen the light". I'm trying not to tell you much about Kyle, I know he doesn't want me talking about his personal secrets. All I asked for is ideas to help him not commit suicide. You're acting like God isn't real, and Kyle is right!
"knew"?
Yes. I know for a fact he's real. I have faith.
You can't really say that it's a fact. And Griever, she's 11.

Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
"knew"?
well, as bacon has so put in his profile, you are a fool for christ. :]

Gnome said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
"knew"?
You can't really say that it's a fact. And Griever, she's 11.
Based on the Bible, I do. And, they've prooven it. Trust me, I forgot. Seriously, I'll try to remember. But to me, IT'S A FACT. I can say that.

Griever said:
11? Sorry, but I think you might need to back away from this topic.
...LOLOLOL! Dude, I know this chiz. I know emos, and other crap. Meet people I know, say that to them.. Being 11 nowadays to people is like being 17. To me it's 14. But to others...

Azila said:
Griever said:
11? Sorry, but I think you might need to back away from this topic.
...LOLOLOL! Dude, I know this chiz. I know emos, and other crap. Meet people I know, say that to them.. Being 11 nowadays to people is like being 17. To me it's 14. But to others...
You're really mature for your age! =O

Griever said:
Kids these days. Aren't they just so darn cute?
Hey, hey. Don't be hatin' on the younguns in fact, I'm 12. They can be just fine.

Griever said:
I think that people that are "emo" need serious help. In my opinion being "emo" is a serious mental problem that needs to be resolved right away.
Emo is a psychological problem, like an eating disorder.

Back