• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Why would you be emo?

Azila said:
Gnome said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
Haha, Bacon Boy, I totally agree with you. Run, you're not making sense. And yes I've "seen the light". I'm trying not to tell you much about Kyle, I know he doesn't want me talking about his personal secrets. All I asked for is ideas to help him not commit suicide. You're acting like God isn't real, and Kyle is right!
yes, i am acting like god isn't real because i don't think he is.
Ok, ok. Sorry, I thought you knew he was real. Nevermind...
Any ideas how to deal with smart Kyle?
Kill him, give the body to me I know what to do.

What Al said.
That's not funny. This is real, not fake. I'm playing atound, I wanna know a way to fi this. Lol, Bacon, I've tried that!! Maybe I should try harder, though. Thanks, bro!

Griever, what's up? Why'd you care...?
Just wanted to know how old you are. You seem to know a lot about "emo's", so I picture you as like 15? Am I right?

Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
Haha, Bacon Boy, I totally agree with you. Run, you're not making sense. And yes I've "seen the light". I'm trying not to tell you much about Kyle, I know he doesn't want me talking about his personal secrets. All I asked for is ideas to help him not commit suicide. You're acting like God isn't real, and Kyle is right!
"knew"?
Yes. I know for a fact he's real. I have faith.
You can't really say that it's a fact. And Griever, she's 11.

Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
"knew"?
well, as bacon has so put in his profile, you are a fool for christ. :]

Gnome said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
"knew"?
You can't really say that it's a fact. And Griever, she's 11.
Based on the Bible, I do. And, they've prooven it. Trust me, I forgot. Seriously, I'll try to remember. But to me, IT'S A FACT. I can say that.

Griever said:
11? Sorry, but I think you might need to back away from this topic.
...LOLOLOL! Dude, I know this chiz. I know emos, and other crap. Meet people I know, say that to them.. Being 11 nowadays to people is like being 17. To me it's 14. But to others...

Azila said:
Griever said:
11? Sorry, but I think you might need to back away from this topic.
...LOLOLOL! Dude, I know this chiz. I know emos, and other crap. Meet people I know, say that to them.. Being 11 nowadays to people is like being 17. To me it's 14. But to others...
You're really mature for your age! =O

Griever said:
Kids these days. Aren't they just so darn cute?
Hey, hey. Don't be hatin' on the younguns in fact, I'm 12. They can be just fine.

Griever said:
I think that people that are "emo" need serious help. In my opinion being "emo" is a serious mental problem that needs to be resolved right away.
Emo is a psychological problem, like an eating disorder.

Back