Why would you be emo?

//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
Yeah, Bacon Boy. I'm a christian. I tell him about the stories (I only know I few, I'm forgeting A LOT), Blake is too... And Julia.. He gets SO mad, like crazy! He starts yelling and says I don't care! I know the true god, you guys should start paying attention to my mom. We all just roll our eyes. I'm too afraid to tell him his mom is wrong, and not thinking right. He'd tell his mom (she wouldn't care, she doesn't even care about Kyle. But she'd hate me! D:), and probably hate me. So, I can't think of what to do!! D:
waitwait

what makes him any more right than you?
He isn't. He thinks he is. I know he isn't.
don't dodge the question. what makes him full of *censored.2.0* but you're some sort of divinely inspired individual that has seen the light?
When did she say that?

Sounds like you're being intolerant that we know (to you, we're crazy) the true God. So what if we say we do? Are you going to deny the very thing you teach? Open Mindedness and everyone has an opinion?

Bacon Boy said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
Yeah, Bacon Boy. I'm a christian. I tell him about the stories (I only know I few, I'm forgeting A LOT), Blake is too... And Julia.. He gets SO mad, like crazy! He starts yelling and says I don't care! I know the true god, you guys should start paying attention to my mom. We all just roll our eyes. I'm too afraid to tell him his mom is wrong, and not thinking right. He'd tell his mom (she wouldn't care, she doesn't even care about Kyle. But she'd hate me! D:), and probably hate me. So, I can't think of what to do!! D:
waitwait

what makes him any more right than you?
don't dodge the question. what makes him full of *censored.2.0* but you're some sort of divinely inspired individual that has seen the light?
When did she say that?

Sounds like you're being intolerant that we know (to you, we're crazy) the true God. So what if we say we do? Are you going to deny the very thing you teach? Open Mindedness and everyone has an opinion?
and once again you're all managing to dodge the question as to why that individual is wrong but you all are, for some reason you have yet to reveal to me, right.

i have not once said you did not know the true god.

//RUN.exe said:
Bacon Boy said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
When did she say that?

and once again you're all managing to dodge the question as to why that individual is wrong but you all are, for some reason you have yet to reveal to me, right.

what makes him full of *censored.2.0* is the fact that he thinks life is just something to throw about. life is a gift. You should cherish it, not torture yourself.

Happy?

Bacon Boy said:
//RUN.exe said:
Bacon Boy said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
When did she say that?

what makes him full of *censored.2.0* is the fact that he thinks life is just something to throw about. life is a gift. You should cherish it, not torture yourself.

Happy?
sure. :V

Haha, Bacon Boy, I totally agree with you. Run, you're not making sense. And yes I've "seen the light". I'm trying not to tell you much about Kyle, I know he doesn't want me talking about his personal secrets. All I asked for is ideas to help him not commit suicide. You're acting like God isn't real, and Kyle is right!

Azila said:
Haha, Bacon Boy, I totally agree with you. Run, you're not making sense. And yes I've "seen the light". I'm trying not to tell you much about Kyle, I know he doesn't want me talking about his personal secrets. All I asked for is ideas to help him not commit suicide. You're acting like God isn't real, and Kyle is right!
Still, you shouldn't talk to him about God if he doesn't want to hear it. Don't force feed him the truth.

Just be a Christian around him. Be different from the others.

Azila said:
yes, i am acting like god isn't real because i don't think he is.

//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
WOW I WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD! :O

/sarcasmasm

//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
Ok, ok. Sorry, I thought you knew he was real. Nevermind...
Any ideas how to deal with smart Kyle?

Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
Me... again... said:
Still, you shouldn't talk to him about God if he doesn't want to hear it. Don't force feed him the truth.

Just be a Christian around him. Be different from the others.

Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
"knew"?

Because they're weak.

Seriously, who the hell hasn't had a horrible life?

At one point we all have a terribly tragic event happen.

ALL OF US.

If you're life is perfect than I suppose I applaud you.

//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
"knew"?
Yes. I know for a fact he's real. I have faith.

Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:
Kill him, give the body to me I know what to do.

What Al said.

Soul said:
Because they're weak.

Seriously, who the hell hasn't had a horrible life?

At one point we all have a terribly tragic event happen.

ALL OF US.

If you're life is perfect than I suppose I applaud you.
Thanks for the applause :D

Gnome said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:

What Al said.
That's not funny. This is real, not fake. I'm playing not around, I wanna know a way to fix this. Lol, Bacon, I've tried that!! Maybe I should try harder, though. Thanks, bro!

Griever, what's up? Why'd you care...?

Gnome said:
Azila said:
//RUN.exe said:
Azila said:

What Al said.
*chuckles but hides laughter*

That was mean Sean! :|

Great, now many ideas are afloat in my head...

And now I'm infected....

Aw screw it, I'm gonna go play Sonic Adventure. Have fun talking about things that matter, you crazy hooligans!

Back