• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Why Kabuki why!!

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
I wonder is plotting for villagers is pre-set when they move in or is totally random? I been resetting Kabuki house for 2 days and the plot he choosen is almost the same location, so near yet one square away from my perfect spot!

Why oh why...

- - - Post Merge - - -

He appear at the same location few times (not the spot I want still...sadly) but sometimes at a total different location...

Plot resetting requires a lot of patience. Occasionally, hard reset instead of soft reset. (Hard resetting is completely turning off the power and soft resetting is closing the game from the home screen.)

Villagers often would like to favour a spot, so hopefully, when you are done, you can build a cheap PWP in a favoured spot.

Good luck! ◕ ◡ ◕

Not gonna lie, Kyle took 5 days, Stitches is about to counter that lol cause he won't move into a specific spot. Its soul sucking but worth it in the end. I find turning my ds off completely then on again and doing that every...i don't know..5 turns helps get spaces they never went in before because it resets everything. Good luck!

Finally at last Kabuki plotted himself at the right spot! Not exactly where I expect but at least is the right spot of the previous villagers that move out. Oh well...better than nothing I guess lol.

Wow, congratulations that he finally found a good spot! Plot resetting is such a hassle. I miss the old sign posts telling you where villagers could move. If I can't get it after a few hours I usually give up and take an okay-ish spot.

I had a terrible time with Chief. He kept blocking off ALL my three bridges. I think it's mostly random but I also feel like the game recongizes certain spots to be "favorable"? Chief literally just kept plotting in just the same spot in front of my bridges and I gave up lol.

Back