• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Why didn't I realize this before

His guitar helps hide his nudity, lol. I didn't really realize it until I saw him, sans guitar, in someone's video. And I was just like... what 😳

Speaking of nudity, Clay is totally naked in his poster/pic, and there's no guitar to hide anything-

clays-poster.6c1790c.png

Seriously... why, Nintendo 😂

His guitar helps hide his nudity, lol. I didn't really realize it until I saw him, sans guitar, in someone's video. And I was just like... what 😳

Speaking of nudity, Clay is totally naked in his poster/pic, and there's no guitar to hide anything-

clays-poster.6c1790c.png

Seriously... why, Nintendo 😂
that's... uh.... i'm disturbed XD
I guess I never realized it ab KK bc he's always sitting with his legs folded and a big guitar in front of him but i saw someone use him in a photo shoot and it was just straight white pup, no clothes 0 _0 he's also surprisingly tall lmao

Lol the guitar does a good job of hiding it, I agree. Seeing him without it is pretty weird when just about all other animals wear some kind of clothing.

Which is weird cause hardly any of them wear like... pants or anything covering their lower half. One would think not wearing a shirt isnt that weird, but it is!

The way I see it...they're all animals...so, none of them are "naked". I think it's just implied that they wear human clothes to be trendy or whatever. Like...if animals could walk on two legs, and talk, and interact with humans...then they would probably adopt some of our traits/culture/whatever. But...KK, being an artist...he doesn't really care about expressing himself that way. He has his music. So...where other animals are expressing themselves by dressing up in human clothing, KK is just out there doing his thing in other ways. And Blathers is "naked" aside from a bow-tie...likely because he is dedicated to the sciences and doesn't care about fashion either. Honestly, I think Pascal should be "naked" too, to reflect his carefree attitude. But, maybe he needs coveralls just to store stuff in. Lol.

The way I see it...they're all animals...so, none of them are "naked". I think it's just implied that they wear human clothes to be trendy or whatever. Like...if animals could walk on two legs, and talk, and interact with humans...then they would probably adopt some of our traits/culture/whatever. But...KK, being an artist...he doesn't really care about expressing himself that way. He has his music. So...where other animals are expressing themselves by dressing up in human clothing, KK is just out there doing his thing in other ways. And Blathers is "naked" aside from a bow-tie...likely because he is dedicated to the sciences and doesn't care about fashion either. Honestly, I think Pascal should be "naked" too, to reflect his carefree attitude. But, maybe he needs coveralls just to store stuff in. Lol.
Great. Now I am thinking about if there are any other random characters in this series who do not wear clothes. Why is it only a few of them? lol

Perhaps K.K., while performing, does not wear specific items of clothing because some game-players may want to associate such clothing with a song he may sing.

i love how i can post about a dog's nudity and people turn it into a conversation about his free spirit
xd

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh I always thought that was weird too lmao! And its so funny that Clay is also naked in his poster/pic!!

But seriously, why did they design him without clothes if literally every other character in the game wears at least a shirt? lol

Back