Why did you join TBT?

Bells
Switch
1256-5629-2113
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
Hello. Today I have a question for everybody in the forums. Why did you join this forum and how did you heard of it.
Tell us your story down below.

Saw it on acnlconfessions and I thought, damn, I'm gonna get all of the villagers I always wanted!

Only ended up getting 3/10, haha. But I'm glad I joined. Made 40+ great friends and I've changed because of it.

I joined because ACNL had just come out, and I hadn't been on ACC for over 5 years and didn't really feel like crawling back there lol.

I was in a chat with AC:NL friends that I met through my Animal Crossing tumblr & they mentioned it. Someone told me that there was a Coco auction so I joined & got her lmao.

I wanted to sell off some of my villagers, so I googled where would be the best place to do that. I joined ACC, Gamefaqs, and TBT. Decided I liked TBT the best and it's the only forum I still use out of those. :)

I was bored. But right now it's a big part of my internet life and I don't know whether I like it to be or not. :p

But I got most of my paid Steam games through here. Which is nice.

To join with the Animal Crossing community of course!
Though, many people hated this place on tumblr.
And to be honest, this one is always active compared to tumblr.

I wanted to be part of a community instead of just looking at Tumblr tags everyday.

Well here's story.

I wanted friends ;-; I had no friends. Had no idea how the 3DS fried code worked and crap.
And here I am now.

I joined back in 2013 because I just got ACNL and none of my friends even played 3ds... Then I was googling various things for ACNL, and I ran across tbt.

I used this forum to help me play the game and when all the other forums I used started to die I jumped the gun and joined.
Best decision I've ever made tbh.

Back