Whose your favourite Sanrio Villager + Sanrio Furniture & Clothing set?

??

• Chai

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Etoile

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • Holden

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Marty

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Rilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toby

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Chai's Set

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Chelsea's Set

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Etoile's Set

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • Holden's Set

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Marty's Set

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Rilla's Set

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Toby's Set

Votes: 10 14.9%

• Total voters

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Personally my favourite is a tie between Marty and Chelsea, just so cute! I like the Marty's set the best.

I love the Cinnamoroll hat, it's so cute and simple ! :blush: And my favorite set of sanrio is Cinnamoroll set. I really like the tea-time party and pastel color.

My amazing super-sparkly galaxy-themed glittery-wooled sheep ?toile of course! As for the sets, I love the cute and magicalness of Little Twin Stars set (and not just because it is ?toile's, lol!) but I'm growing quite fond of the adorable and super sweet cafe-themed Cinnamoroll set! (And chai is cute too of course ^_^)

I choose holden he's the cutest but holden isn't a sanrio character ^^''
so I choose Chai
about set my favorite is the Toby one with all is japanese elements that recall the rain especially the doll the cake and the bench

I choose holden he's the cutest but holden isn't a sanrio character ^^''
so I choose Chai
about set my favorite is the Toby one with all is japanese elements that recall the rain especially the doll the cake and the bench

I thought he was! Woops. ^^'

Favorite is Marty. He has become my favorite villager in tow .

My favorite set is Toby's because he has some clothes I'd wear.

I think my favorite out of all of them would have to be Etoile. I love how she's lavender and has glitter in her wool! Chelsea and Marty are super cute too though. As for the furniture, I literally love all of the sets. I think my favorite would have to be either Etoile or Chelsea's though. I like how pink they are.

Etoile and Chai are my favorite villagers for sure, but I'm fond of all the furniture sets.

My favorite villagers are ?toile and Marty. I like the cinnamoroll furniture set and the hello kitty clothing set.

I really like Marty and ?toile, but I like ?toile just a little more. I like Chai's cinnamoroll set the most.

Etoile is so cute, I love her eyes and her sparkly wool! My favorite set is cinnamonroll, it's so pastel.

Last edited:
My face is marty!! His cute hat and eyebrows are just ahhh
Fav set is Toby's, his is the most versatile imo, I esp love the shoji bench!

it's a tie between chai and Etoile, but i like Etoile's set the best c:

My favourite of the villagers used to be ?toile, but I think I like Chelsea more now. ?toile is still cute though. But my favourite furniture set is Chai's, easily. Cinnamoroll is my favourite Sanrio character.

LMAO Rilla has no votes for favourite village
I pick Chai for both because she's so cute and I love her RV

Back