Who's your favorite underrated villager?

DweebBee

Really tall blonde chick
Bells
I'm bored and just wanted to see what everyone thinks on this lol. When I say underrated it could mean villagers who most consider "undesirable" or even just "medium tier".

Personally I've always loved Bella, she's just a little imp mouse (I'm genuinely suprised that mouse villagers aren't that popular).
Bella_NewLeaf_Official.png

Last edited:
Tammy fo sho. She acts so badass and loves to give it to me bluntly, but she can be so sweet and gushes over flowers 🥺

Bella is great. I think people sleep on Avery. Yea, he’s a cranky eagle but he’s an old man from the Wild West. I thought he was cool personally.

Personally I've always loved Bella, she's just a little imp mouse (I'm genuinely suprised that mouse villagers aren't that popular).
View attachment 261752

I agree that mouse villagers are highly underrated. Bella looks awesome and I'd love to have her in my town.

As for my personal favorite underrated villagers, they would be Grizzly and Anicotti, my two best friends from the GameCube. I'm so happy to have been reunited with them both in my New Leaf town as well.

Rolf! I think the pink under his eyes is adorable and I love his cranky personality. People call the tigers ugly but when I saw him, I thought he's rather cute!

Back