Who's your favorite underrated villager?

I'm bored and just wanted to see what everyone thinks on this lol. When I say underrated it could mean villagers who most consider "undesirable" or even just "medium tier".

Personally I've always loved Bella, she's just a little imp mouse (I'm genuinely suprised that mouse villagers aren't that popular).
View attachment 261752
For underrated, Henry and Jay are my favourites! I also love Canberra for the ‘undesirable’ villagers - I hated her when she first came to my town, but she’s so sweet

Shep just moved in to my island and I really, really like him. And my favorite's Dobie. Both considered just middle ground, which is confusing to me! They both have great design and interesting personalities.

I agree with the point about Bella fully, she's such a cutie and deserve more love. She actually showed up the other day on my campsite in NH, but I didn't invited her, as I was looking around that time for another villager. ._. If I see her again, I will let her move in this time. Otherwise, I would say Bree is another mouse who barely gets any attention, personally I find her lovely. Joey and Derwin are also quite underrated imo, in general it feels like as if the duck villagers not getting much love (with the exception of Ketchup and Molly, who seem to be quite popular).

Ooh, definitely Moe. Not many people like him because he's "ugly", but I think he's so sweet and endearing. <3
There's also Pietro, since he's a clown and "too colorful" he doesn't have many fans, but I am!
And not many people know about Bea and Murphy, but I love them to bits. ^^

Anicotti! She is a happy little green mouse! I love her because she is happy and likes to be herself, too many people call her "ugly barf rat." LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING PEOPLE. I do not like it when people criticize villagers even though they have not even spoken to them. Though its a little understandable as the villagers are kind of similar in ACNH!! But its still not nice!

My favorite villager is Drift and I honestly don't ever see him being mentioned and no one seems to care about him, he's gotta be underrated.
As for several more:
Honestly all the underrated and the quote unquote ugly frogs that I adore, Diva, Gigi, Jambette also I think all the cranky frogs are some of the underrated frogs, I think no one cares about Frobert too? I don't know.. I see people giving almost all the frogs a bit of love here and there...
Love me my favorite punk couple Spike and Cyd, still don't understand why they aren't wanted....
What about Static and Fuchsia? I don't know if they are underrated but I love that so much.

Rizzo is a criminally underrated villager with a great design. He is my second favorite villager in the series, only behind Mitzi.

Mine is Derwin. It's him solely because in Wild World, I restarted the day before my birthday last year. The next day I logged on and Derwin's standing outside my house, his stupidly adorable self runs up to me screaming, "VINNIEEEE." Then he tells me, "I know it's your birthday, so I got you a little something. It isn't much but here you go!" When I tell you my heart left my body and threw itself at him, I mean it. But the next part is what got me. "Are you happy?" I reply yes. This adorable dude says, "YAY! HOORAYYY! Huh huh huh! Let's stay friends forever!" I cried so hard. Just the wholesomeness of it all got to me. Anyways, I always overlooked him before that. But he's now one of my favorites. <3

I really love Barold, he might not be "cute" in the same way the other Cubs are but I find his design really charming, he reminds me of an Earthbound NPC
Tabby moved to my town recently, I let her because she was my first cat and I like her face despite everything, is very unique and she's very sweet

Anchovy!
1648628076048.jpeg

Reactions: Bui
Vladimir! He's such a cutie, I've always wondered why he doesn't get more love :(
Eloise as well - she's an adorable little elephant and I adored her in NL, but I don't ever see her getting love :(

Not sure he's underrated lol, but I have often seen people not appreciating Big Top. He's really cute and nice. His style is also quite unique, so I am glad it's part of my Island's fam!

Back