• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who's your favorite (non-villager) NPC?

All hail Jack, the Czar of Halloween! Halloween is my favorite day of the year in real life, and in the game it's fun as well. He has a good design, I like the all of the items that he gives you both as a reward and as punishment, and he's just a fun character. I even involved him somewhat into the backstory of my main horror-themed town, where the mayor is a leader of a cult dedicated to him.

I'm fond of birds, so I like all of the NPC birds as well. As far as the normal ones go, I'd have to go with Blathers and Celeste, though I wish Blathers was true to his name and still went on long spiels about the creatures you're donating like he used to do in the GameCube game. Pav? is absolutely fantastic and I love him, though unfortunately he only shows up for Festivale and in the RV. Franklin and Gulliver are nice. Pelly, Phyllis, and Pete are good by me too, but they are a bit bland compared to everyone else.

Honorable mentions to Pascal because he's delightful and Wisp because it's fun to have a ghost.

Some of my favs are Luna, Shrunk, and Phineas.

Shrunk because he reminds me of my grandpa with his horrible jokes. Plus my grandpa does the same dance he does lol

Phineas cause he's just a sweet old sea lion. He makes me happy with how kind he is. :3

Luna because I just love how calming she is. I have bad insomnia so she's comforting in that aspect. c:>

My favorite is Jingle! Because I love Christmas so much, and it's my favorite time of year. So Jingle is my perfect festive boy <3

But close behind him would be Leif because Sloth's are my favorite animal, and also Leif is just adorable and so happy.

And also Reese, because she's cute, pink and sweet :3

I really like Leif, Brewster, and Franklin. I really like Leif because he is so calm and cute! I really like Brewster because he keeps my character awake, lol. Finally, I really like Franklin because he cooks the town delicious Thanksgiving meals!

My favourite is Isabelle because I share a birthday with her. I also love her cheery personality and how she loves to help.

Katrina and K.K. Slider are my favourites. I also really love Kapp'n, Isabelle and the Nooklings.

Isabelle melts my heart with her adorable nature! So it's her tied with the fabulous Gracie. I love the music that plays in Gracie's fashion store!

Brewster is my favorite and i worked my butt off trying to get the cafe in my town as soon as possible because i missed working with him and having a routine where i drink coffee at the roost every night before going to bed huhu idk i just really like him? So stoic and cute!

I also really like sable! She works so hard! And she still find time to chat with you!! I also love that you have to slowly gain her friendship bc it make it seem more real y'know? I hope someday she'll finally let herself take a break and relax at home to binge watch her hedgehog soap opera :))))

Probably K.k then Brewster, they both are quite mysterious.Brewster more though.

Isabelle, K.K. Slider and Celeste. Those three are my favorites and I'm always glad to see them in my game. I also like the Able Sisters too, but not as much as the first three. :)

I adore K.K Slider, but my favorite would have to be Phineas, since every time I see him he has something good to give me, how can we not love that. ;)

I?ve always had a soft spot for Blathers- I feel as though we have a lot in common: we?re both always asleep, forgetful and ranty when awake. I definitely preferred him in Wild World though- I miss his long, winding rants, even though I never read any of them.

Isabelle of course is absolutely adorable- quite frankly she?s 1000x times more qualified to be mayor than I am- she does her actual damn job, as opposed to wandering around town catching a bug every decade or so and then disappearing again.

But the obvious answer is of course, the iconic Tom Nook. The true icon of the 21st Century.

My favorite NPCs are Isabelle, Celeste, and K.K. Slider.

Back