• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's at your campsite right now?

In my campsite they are -

• Stitches
• Julia
• Julian
• Poppy
• Ketchup
• Muffy
• Lucky
• Apollo

Then in my cabin it's -

• Marshal
• Fauna
• Tia
• Merengue
• Chrissy
• Francine
• Pietro

Currently have:
Octavian, Tad, Fang, Flurry, Julian, Colton, Charlise, and Punchy. I want to try to get Roald and Aurora in there as well.

My campsite guests have been swapped around a lot since I made this thread so I thought I'd bring it back!
Current guests:
-Tad
-Tom
-Lucky
-Cobb
-Chevre
-Alice
-Skye
-Teddy

current campsite villagers:

1. kid cat
2. mira
3. merry
4. tank
5. poppy (who i should probably switch out since she's at max level, but i've got the poppy fortune cookie set out so i'd feel horrible lol)
6. lucky
7. kiki
8. rodeo

cabin villagers:

1. snake
2. kyle
3. lily
4. julian
5. vesta
6. jay
7. colton
8. francine

edit: just had to kick lucky, rodeo, and kiki out of my campsite since they hit max level, and i replaced them with molly, kyle, and carmen

Last edited:
Oh yeah I forgot about my cabin. My cabin has all the campers that are over level 20 (minus Tad and Tom who are permanently staying at my campsite). So it has:
-Filbert
-Lily
-Broccolo
-Drake
-Mitzi
-Dotty

As of right now, I have the following;
Bitty
Chrissy
Bluebear
Lily
Filbert
Bunny
Maggie
Teddy

I want to get some of my favorites put in, but still working on material gathering.

my campsite has got
- rosie
- wendy
- apple
- bunnie
- diana
- merry
- stella
- muffy

i honestly haven't bothered moving them for awhile i need to send most of them away because i've had most of them for months and months haha :)

I changed my campsite villagers up a bit, so now I have:

-Julian
-Whitney
-Flurry
-Chevre
-Paolo
-Freya
-Francine
-Chrissy

My cabin villagers are:

-Marshal (who used to be at my campsite but is now max level)
-Diana
-Fauna
-Stitches
-Rosie
-Lucky
-Ketchup
-June

Last edited:
Started a new games few days ago. Rosie is at my campsite as a starter

Currently, I have Dotty, Marina, Raddle, Lily, Alice, Francine, Vesta, and Pietro. Probably not gonna change it up for a while, Vesta is the only one of these villagers that I could see myself parting with in the near future, and I've got all of them dressed up.

Campsite villagers:

-Etoile
-Chelsea
-Chai
-Marty
-Toby
-Julian
-Whitney
-Marina

Cabin villagers:

-Marshal
-Diana
-Fauna
-Stitches
-Rosie
-June
-Ketchup

Villagers that are currently in my campsite are:
-Rosie- was the first villager in my campsite when I started
-Bunnie
-Bianca
-Goldie
-Lucky
-Eugene
-Eloise
-Dotty

Once their friendship level is past 20 and I've received their pic, I replace them with another villager. At the moment there is Whitney, Piper, Gladys, June, Lucky, Rhonda, Toby & Big Top at my campsite.

Currently I filled it with natural villagers because I really want the reissue cat furniture.

At campsite; Julia, Bill, Tad, Goldie, Kiki, Tia, Muffy, and Vesta.

Everyone except Tad and Vesta is because I need those essences and Goldie because I wanna craft her special item but her level is locked rn so I can't get her to the next level lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

At campsite; Julia, Bill, Tad, Goldie, Kiki, Tia, Muffy, and Vesta.

Everyone except Tad and Vesta is because I need those essences and Goldie because I wanna craft her special item but her level is locked rn so I can't get her to the next level lol.

On the campsite:

- Apollo
- Teddy
- Filbert
- Beau
- Tex
- Freya
- Apple
- Bunnie

At the Cabin:

- Jay
- Puck