• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's at your campsite right now?

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
My current residents are:
-Tad (the guest of honour)
-Lily
-Dotty
-O'Hare
-Lucky
-Mitzi
-Broccolo
-Drake

Lucky and Mitzi just replaced Octavian and Raddle. The rest of the folks have been there for awhile. I love them all <3

Right now I have Goldie, Filbert, Freya, Cherry, Bam, Beau, Kidd, and Lucky. I'll be replacing Filbert with someone eventually, but I haven't unlocked anyone else I want yet.

I have Kidd, Claudia, Rodeo, Alice, Molly, Fuschia, Ribbot, and Kiki. Kidd and Kiki are my faves of the bunch. They're adorable.

i'm finally at the stage where i can have anyone i like (i've crafted everything i need to in the game now so have no need to use villagers for essence or materials woo) so rn i have marshal, vesta, maple, poppy, o'hare, fauna, molly and stella! <3

Kiki, Lucky, Agnes, Cherry, Gaston, Roscoe, Muffy and one other. I was going for a spooky animals of the night sort of thing.

Correction: I replaced Carmen and Gaston with Fauna and Maple because I both maxed out my friendship with both of them and I started on the natural amenities out of boredom, so now I have Fauna, Maple, Alice, Lucky, Kiki, Lobo, Molly, and Muffy.

Just started only a few days ago, so right now I have Goldie, Rosie, Cherry, Eloise, Rocco, Elise, Filbert, and Plucky.

Made a few edits to my campsite. Currently it's Lily, Fauna, Kiki, Lucky, Colton, O'Hare, Static, and Apollo. I plan on moving Muffy, Julian, Whitney, and Octavian in as soon as I unlock Octavian and build the Regal Castle.

Currently I have Bunnie, Rowan, Marshal, Freya, Kiki, Julian, Ketchup, and Sprinkle at my campsite

Last edited:
I wanted all of my froggos, so currently I have Lily, Tad, Raddle, Diva, Octavian, Julian, Colton, and O'Hare

I wanted to have all the villagers from my first ACNL town currently in the game to be in my cabin, so the animals in my campsite changed a bit. Right now I have Maple, Goldie, Wolfgang, Poppy, Beau, Alice, Kiki, and Vesta.

I currently have Vesta, Muffy, Wendy, Chrissy, Rosie, Lily, Goldie, and Cherry. That'll change drastically once I get all the sheep available in game unlocked. Eventually I'd love to have entirely sheep! They're my favorite <3

atm i have butch, tia, freya, punchy, rosie, eloise, goldie & beau!
i'm looking to invite kiki to replace either rosie or tia (probably just for a while though, bc i've been getting pretty attached to those two recently lol)

Since some new villagers were added, the villagers at my campsite changed. I currently have Maple, Diana, Flurry, Fang, Wolfgang, Alice, Beau, and Poppy.

Back