• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wholesome Game Direct Indie Showcase 6.11.2022

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
Youtube Presentation- list of games are time stamped in the video description.

For those who don't want to sit through Youtube, list of games are here that link their websites on the WholesomeGamesWebsite to check out.

With over 100 games shown off, did you see anything that catches your fancy??

For me, beyond Ooblets which I am waiting forever to come to Steam- It is releasing on Switch this year though
I think the one I am most interested in right now is probably Hamster on Rails. It gives me Captain Toad Treasure Tracker vibes and I did enjoy that game. Hamsters are precious anyways. As such I will pick it up eventually, It seems it has 64 levels so far :D
Paper Trail looks really interesting and fun to me. It just seems different and calming and I will probably eventually pick it up because it stands out to me so much.
Wholesome Out and About may be fun due to the fact that you learn some real foraging facts as you play so I look forward to it as well.

Pixelshire looks like it could be someone similar to Stardew which is always fun in my book, and I am wondering how A Frog's Tale may be. It appears to be rhythm based but I wonder if other aspects of it is more similar to Zelda or Garden Story. I will need to know more about both of those personally.

I didn't even know about this until a streamer I watched showed it. It was a pretty nice showcase actually. Though, everyone joked how there was a common theme of watches, chickens and frogs or something like that which was honestly true lol. I didn't realize how much this was needed until now. When you jump from this to the Xbox showcase you see just how many dark and gory themed games there are. I've found myself outgrowing these types of themes and looking more for the types of games this showcase had that are more lighthearted.

Back