Who uses IE?

PKMNMasterSamus said:
I have popup blocker, internet security, and google toolbar :).
All of which you can get on firefox... with faster load times, little to no virus', and nearly no chance of it crashing on you.

popup and adaware blockers work great... for a week or so, it only takes about that long for the lifeless nerds living in their parents basements to make more virus' for us.

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
If you like IE, you should atleast get IE7!
IE7?

That's one of the worst Firefox copies in the world.
yes.... but its got something every IE user will need if they like seeing cool things... uhh... >_>

PNG Transparency... because nonanimated Gif's are almost a waste of time. >_>

I know why you want to know this. You have a png image that won't go transparent in IE and are afraid that it would destroy the forum. Yet you don't realize that the poeple that made the gif image know nothing about gif. It takes one minute to fix it but no one can see the button as it is too important yet you ask poeple what they like even though they can't see it.

I do. Firefox crashed on me.

uhhg...IE7 is worse then then IE6. they tried to copy firefox because of its succsess... and they failed. The buttons are all mixed around and in the worst posible place, all the File, edit View Go, bookmarks, tools, and help things are gone. Stop and refesh are on the right side of the URL bar! It always shows the site you are in in a tab, even if its the only one open. Heck, the only thing in IE7 not in firefox is a zoom feature, and thats not that helpfull anyway, it makes it all laggy and everything is disorted.

Back