• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Who plays Harvest Moon here?

watercat8 said:
I hated the Underground Lake note. HATED it.
It's kind of hard because you need to make it down to the bottom before 6:00 AM in the game or you won't make it.

How many of you play Harvest Moon DS:Island of Happiness?

MasterM64 said:
watercat8 said:
It's kind of hard because you need to make it down to the bottom before 6:00 AM in the game or you won't make it.

Got it, stopped playing when I got to the 7th day I think.

MasterM64 said:
watercat8 said:

I play it!

Tom said:
MasterM64 said:
watercat8 said:

Why did you quit? The game is the best if you work with it. That's the reason why Nintendo Power and Gameinformer gave it such a bad rating because of the difficulty... (sighs in discust at Nintendo Power and GI) I think it's one of my favorite HM games of all time now because i made it good bit into the game.

MasterM64 said:
Tom said:
MasterM64 said:
watercat8 said:

Why did you quit? The game is the best if you work with it. That's the reason why Nintendo Power and Gameinformer gave it such a bad rating because of the difficulty... (sighs in discust at Nintendo Power and GI) I think it's one of my favorite HM games of all time now because i made it good bit into the game.
The dammed stylus controls. They could have made it like Rune Factory.

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life was the best one of all time. It was different than all of the others, and I still play it every now and then.

Bacon Boy said:
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life was the best one of all time. It was different than all of the others, and I still play it every now and then.
I had that game, but I stopped playing after awhile.

One time at band camp.. kidding lmfao

Actually the one reason I once got harvest moon: a wonderful life was b/c at first I wanted animal crossing but the dang store didn't have it so instead I bought Harvest moon. xD

Tree of Tranquility, baby!

Waffle Island, woo!
I have Magical Melody, too. I'm thinking about getting an older one maybe like Wonderful Life, but that one's only for boys (according to my cousin).

star-girl said:
Tree of Tranquility, baby!

Waffle Island, woo!
I have Magical Melody, too. I'm thinking about getting an older one maybe like Wonderful Life, but that one's only for boys (according to my cousin).
I'm a girl and I had that game..

Back