Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
A friend showed me a neat site where you can put in all the anime you've ever watched and see how much of your life you've spent watching anime...

I keep remembering old ones I used to watch so my time keeps going up... I'm at 3 and a half weeks of anime right now. :p
See here: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/darthgohan1

How much anime have you watched?

And, what are your favorite animes of all time? Best anime memories?

eh im too lazy to make an account but....

fav anime is naruto.. i've watched:
One Piece, Rouruni Kenshin, Detective Conan, Bleach, Death Note, Dragonball Z, Inuyasha, shaman king, i guess pokemon..digimon, yu-gi-oh, and eyeshield 21, gundam, yu yu hakusho, cardcaptor sakura.

my fave of all time are:
*inhales*
pokemon, digimon, dragon ball/Z/and GT, Sailor Moon (lol), naruto/shippuden, bleach, soul eater, the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumaki, death note, inuyasha, yu yu hakusho, cowboy bebop, elfen lied, .Hack//Sign, FLCL, rizelmine, blood+, desert punk, yu-gi-oh!, full metal alchemist, paranoia agent, samurai champloo, rorouni kenshin, romeo x juliet, Big O, Tenshi Muyo, shin chan, cyborg 009, and trigun
*exhales*
Phew thats alot lol. I grew up w/ all these anime shows and i'll never forget them ^w^

i love anime!
My fav animes are:
Shugo Chara, Katekyo Hitman, Suzuka, Lucky Star, Rizelmine, Daa Daa Daa!, Pita ten, Card Captor Sakura, Do Re Mi, Naruto, Bleach, inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakasho, full metal alchemist, cowboy bebop, Detective Conan, Onegai My Melody, pokemon, dragon ball, Sailor Moon, death note, samurai chamloo, shin chan, Shuffle!, Kamichama Karin, Clannad, Toradora, Elemental Gelade, kenshin.

i know there were more lol so yea

Mehh I have watched countless.

School Rumble, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Luckystar, K-on, Scrapped Princess, Kamichama Karin, Karin,The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and more I can't think of right now. K-on and Luckystar are my favorite though.

Anime is awesome. No doubt about that. I watched the Japanese dub of Ouran High School Host Club and Gurren Lagann. Then I watched Gurren Lagann again in its english dub. As you have most likely noticed, I like Gurren Lagann

Yeah I like anime.
Favorites-
Naruto,bobobobobobobo,MAR,Pokemon,Inuasha,Zatch bell,One piece,and lucky star.

No one joined the site :(
I wanna see if anyone;s watched a month's worth of anime haha

DarthGohan1 said:
No one joined the site :(
I wanna see if anyone;s watched a month's worth of anime haha
lol i was actually considering joining, thinking there'd be videos there...but no. =/

Seems this topic is made every week or so.

I don't think I've watched quite as much as you, Darth, but I've watched a bit.
Warning: Wall of Text of my favorites.

My favorites are:
Princess Tutu (Best magical girl show ever - classical music, ballet motifs, completely unlike anything I've ever watched.)

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Much better than the original movies. Fantastic sci-fi of the cyberpunk genre. Both seasons have great plots and action. One of my favorites.

Eureka SeveN - First part is shonen coming-of-age love story., second half, all the first season's foreshadowing comes to a boiling point and awesome ensues. Just finished. It was fantastic. Sky surfing mechs powered by love = awesome.

Ouran High School Host Club - Makes fun of all of the classic "shojo" tropes. Hilarious.

Fruits Basket - I started reading it in junior high school, and the final volume just came out. I cried at the ending.

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo - The Count of Monte Cristo IN SPACE. Pulled off very well - I'm now reading the book - the anime is the most faithful adaptation that I know of: it keeps most of the side plots

Fullmetal Alchemist
: Ah, the memories. My first non-Sailor Moon-ish anime. Greatly enjoyed it.

Gurren Lagann: Mechs powered by hotbloodedness. I really enjoyed Simon's transformation throughout the series. Cried a bit at that ending too.

Macross Frontier/Macross Plus
: I love you, Macross series. You combine three of my favorite things: Space, Singing, and love triangles (>_>). These are the only I've seen of the series, but I love the themes.

Edit: I forgot to add one of my favorite series: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.
While I'm not a fan of all anime, it is a genre, like any other medium.

Is Macross Frontier the same as Robotech?

And I think you may have ore variety than me... I've just watched a couple really long ones :p

Back