• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is your favourite villager in your town?

In my first town, Wendy is definitely my favorite, as she's my favorite villager of all time.
In my second town, it's either gotta be Mira or Stitches. I love all of my villagers, though! :)

In my first town, Whitney

In my second, hmm Vivian at the moment. I hate wolves obviously.

My favorite villager in my town right now is Carmen. She's so cute, she's my favorite in the whole game.

MARSHAL!He's so moody awwwhhh... I just wanna squeeze him...

Last edited:
My favourite villager in my little town is my sweet love baby Beau ;u; ... <3 <3 <3

in usagi, my favorite is probably gaston (i love crankies!!). in opalstar, definitely rosie. she's so cute and i love her catchphrase...silly!

Naomi! She's been with me since I started my town over a year ago. I'd be really sad if she ever moved out.

I also really like Marshal. He's so SMALL and his tail moves so cute ahhhhhh! And sometimes it sounds like he's hitting on my (male) mayor.

Possibly Raddle. It was Eugene the first 3 years, but since Raddle came along, he officially became my new ultimate dreamy. But Eugene is still my other ultimate dreamy.

Bob is my favourite villager. I also like Molly, but I'm not that fond of her since I used to have her, but spend so little time with her in game. :c So it's either tied with Molly or Bob.

I love all of my villagers for different reasons but I think Celia is actually my favourite.

Back