• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is your favorite Villager?

My original when I was a kid was Bill, although Bill is still currently tied for first place, the other villager tied with him is Deli! I love them both so much.

Flurry! She's so cute and small <3 I love hamsters so much!!! I have one myself her name is Noodles she's a dwarf hamster so shes suuuuper tiny.

Flurry is my favourite too! Everything about her just melts my heart. I adopted her on a whim from Gamefaqs because the thread wasn't getting much notice and the user really wanted her gone, so I took her. Best decision I've made in this game. <3

I love:
- Stitches
- Lolly
- Julian
- Flurry
- Tangy
- Diana
- Fauna
- Eric
- Marshal (kinda like him anyway, not his no. 1 fan but he rocked up in my village n he's p cool)
-Peanut's pretty cool too

Basically I can't choose lmao they're all really cute...........maybe stitches

My all time favourite villager is Ruby and has been since wild world, but with the new update I think Candi's going to be my new favourite. As much as I have loved Ruby for several years, she's getting a bit stale and i'd love to try out new peppies. She'll always be memorable though. Genji is also one of my favourites and for some reason, he's never become stale in the time that i've had him in town. I enjoy talking to him quite a bit.

My favorite villager that is currently in my town is Roald, but my favorite villager of all time is Lucky. I like a lot of the villagers and I have 11 ones I want in my town currently, and since you can only have 10, I have to decide one to get rid of :(

i definitely can't pick one
kabuki, katt, genji, fang, kyle, pietro, octavian, zucker

Last edited:
Ahh, it's so hard to choose a favorite, but I love Felicity, Carmen, Lolly & Punchy!

Gosh I'm not sure if I really do have one.... If I was forced to pick I think it has to be my first animal crossing sweet heart.

For some reason I got really attached to the villager Apollo and we clicked really well in game. I would often jokingly send him love letters and he would auto reply but they all sounded so cheeky and flirty it was hilarious to think we were actually a couple in game and the talk of our small town. Then something happened and Apollo had to move away suddenly without an alert, only one last lonely love letter with a sweet goodbye. Sniffs. I miss him so much.... I've never had an Apollo in my town since. I think my heart might break to meet a fresh new one!

Bill is my number one! ^^

But I also love Bunnie, Kiki, Vesta, Chow, Lucky, Rodney, Lolly and Kid Cat (and others such as Stitches, Bones, Purrl, Melba, Amelia, Erik and Deli).

Hazel.

I love pretty much all of the squirrels, but Hazel is the one.

Back