• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who is the cutest?

Who is the cutest?

• Isabelle

Votes: 59 56.2%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Lyle

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Lottie

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 19 18.1%

• Total voters
Isabelle FTW! Then, Digby (I have a thing for dogs?) I think poor Lyle won't get anybody.

I like Lottie especially when she's got those dotty lil' eyes when she forgets her makeup! She's so cute even she wears makeup or not. Lyle reminds me of an old professor... lol.

Last edited:
Polls like this, and people wonder why Isabelle is getting 5 cards, and 2 figures- duh, people love Isabelle, they'll buy 5 cards (even if one was free), and 2 figures!

Isabelle will always hold a special place in my heart, but I just got the game today and Lottie is too cute

I was so in love with Isabelle when I first got ACNL!!
She is so adorable and when she walks, bells chime and is so cute!!
But after playing the game for awhile, I got a bid frustrated with her (I feel so bad for saying this) because whenever I found a perfect spot for my PWP, she would say it's too near to this or too near to that. Come on Isabelle, your cuteness is barely the only reason I'm not mad at you!
And after I got HHD, Digby is now my favorite, although I didn't even talk to him much in ACNL.
He is really adorable too, without the control-freakness of Isabelle ;)

I was so in love with Isabelle when I first got ACNL!!
She is so adorable and when she walks, bells chime and is so cute!!
But after playing the game for awhile, I got a bid frustrated with her (I feel so bad for saying this) because whenever I found a perfect spot for my PWP, she would say it's too near to this or too near to that. Come on Isabelle, your cuteness is barely the only reason I'm not mad at you!
And after I got HHD, Digby is now my favorite, although I didn't even talk to him much in ACNL.
He is really adorable too, without the control-freakness of Isabelle ;)

It's her little pony tail bells! She is super cute and I think she'll remain super popular in the games. I wonder what role she'll have in the next coming game?

I would vote for Cyrus but he isn't there so I voted for Digby

Back