• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is the Avatar Above you?

lol nah I wish I was genius enough to come up with such a character xP

the one kid from Skyward Sword I think!! meme child

it's hard to tell :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol nah I wish I was genius enough to come up with such a character xP

the one kid from Skyward Sword I think!! meme child

that's what it was! I knew it was from TLOZ, I just had trouble remembering which one oops

I have no idea, I'm sorry

that's what it was! I knew it was from TLOZ, I just had trouble remembering which one oops

Malo first appeared in Twilight Princess, though. I never played Skyward Sword, so I didn't know he was in there!

it's hard to tell :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

what do you mean, he is only in TP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways, pink hair lady

Someone's weird doll which managed to get loose and devour Sheila's account.

Last edited:
Abraham Lincoln.

I honestly have no idea.

kirby from kirby squeak squad or The amazing mirror, as you can change colors of kirby in those games.

Last edited:
I dunno, but it's cute ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have no idea, I'm sorry

Malo first appeared in Twilight Princess, though. I never played Skyward Sword, so I didn't know he was in there!

oh no he wasn't in SS! I mixed up which game he was from cuz I haven't played either of the two in a loooong time :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

what do you mean, he is only in TP.

I mixed up what game he was in, is what I was saying lolol

Back