who here likes staying in a hospital?

I had to stay three days in a hospital last year because I got into a car accident. I was fine, I just had some bad bruising and I was really sore but they wanted to do MRI to make sure I was okay since I hit the side of the door in my chest/rib cage area. I ended up waiting for two days just for the tests they did even though I knew nothing was broken so I was in a bad mood the entire time. Especially since I'm the type of person who wants to take care of themselves and I didn't like nurses coming in to check on me every hour when I knew I was going to be okay.

To answer your question I didn't like staying there. It was basically an expensive hotel with annoying room service, and I couldn't sleep comfortably and accidentally pulled my IV out several times. I wasn't a fan of the food either, I just had my fiance bring me food and snacks from home :p Everything smelled like bleach and they wouldn't let me get up to take a shower so I was miserable the entire time.

Last edited:
Me not , they are depressing.

Good thing last time i visited a big Hospital was in 2011 , im a pretty healthy person:blush:

Yeah I do. I've been an inpatient in a mental health hospital and I loved it. I felt like I wasn't alone with my mental disorders. The food was amazing and getting a lot of reading done was awesome.

I have had wayyy too many hospital admissions, so luckily I don't mind staying in hospital. I won't say I enjoy it, but it certainly beats the alternative.

The best things about being on a ward are the regular mealtimes and the fact that food and laundering happen with little-to-no effort on my part (just ticking the menu items and moving to sit in a chair whilst the bed is made).

Yeah I do. I've been an inpatient in a mental health hospital and I loved it. I felt like I wasn't alone with my mental disorders. The food was amazing and getting a lot of reading done was awesome.

i was admitted into a mental hospital when i was sixteen and i didnt like it there at all. I was basically cut off from society and no electronics were allowed in the ward. So when i was bored, the only thing i could do was read. The books there weren't even that interesting so i had to deal with my boredom which was hell because i needed some brain stimulation. Im the type that cant stand boredom. I wasnt allowed outside to play with the other kids too because i was kept on close watch because i was suicidal and the nurses afraid i would do dangerous things if they let me outside even though there were some nurses outside. So being kept inside made me even more depressed and i wanted fresh air but i couldnt and i could only walk around the ward. Meals werent that good either i remember but its not that bad either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i only like those normal hospitals, not the mental hospitals.

I've never had to stay in a hospital overnight as far as I can remember, and I wouldn't want to stay in one either. But if I get seriously sick or injured, then I guess there's no place I'd rather be than a hospital.

Last edited:
I mean, assuming I'm not in extreme pain or anything like that, yea I would. Laying in bed all day watching TV is pretty nice lol.

i was admitted into a mental hospital when i was sixteen and i didnt like it there at all. I was basically cut off from society and no electronics were allowed in the ward. So when i was bored, the only thing i could do was read. The books there weren't even that interesting so i had to deal with my boredom which was hell because i needed some brain stimulation. Im the type that cant stand boredom. I wasnt allowed outside to play with the other kids too because i was kept on close watch because i was suicidal and the nurses afraid i would do dangerous things if they let me outside even though there were some nurses outside. So being kept inside made me even more depressed and i wanted fresh air but i couldnt and i could only walk around the ward. Meals werent that good either i remember but its not that bad either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i only like those normal hospitals, not the mental hospitals.

I could play my DS games (not 3DS because that had a camera on it) and I brought in my own books. That's one of the reasons I liked it -- it wasn't too strict.

Back