Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Eerie Star Potion
White Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Talking about the people who massively tore down huge chunks of land to build stuff.
I'm thinking about the people who tore down everything to make castles.
I wish I had enough space to make a castle but I'm happy with what I have

I did, I tore down the entire thing now it's half-flooded, everything on small islands. Then the other half is based on something and takes a while to make

But I have no regrets about doing it

Last edited:
I've flattened the same island twice and couldn't be happier. I flattened once, had an original idea, but it failed and I ended up flattening again and redoing EVERYTHING. I finished basic terraforming today and came up with this.
2021111018565600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I was very tempted but didn't think I'd be able to tackle a total redo. So, I settled for just tweaking a few areas for now.

i’m thinking about it atm! when i get my island plans in order first i’ll probably completely flatten it but that likely won’t be for a while :blush: good luck if you’re one of the people doing it!

I'm in the middle of doing so, it's been great! I've been alternating terraforming with designing HHP homes whenever I get a little frustrated or bored.

I have been completely terraforming my island to fit a gothic theme for my town. But it takes so much time! Especially demolishing abd revuilding inclines and bridges.
I’m still torn between having the island completely flat or having varied raised levels, though. I’ve seen versions that I like of both.
I made the villagers homes sort of “cascade” around the centered waterfall in my town.

—————waterfall—————
————X—————X————
———X———————X———
——X—————————X——
—X———————————X—
X—————————————X

I still have the key features on my island, but I’ve torn down a lot of other areas that I wasn’t one hundred percent happy with to make room for the new stuff. I think it turned out pretty good! Of course it’s still a work in progress but I’d recommend it because the new stuff is really cool.

I'm in the process of a complete island makeover. Terraforming, destroying and re-building all of the bridges and inclines and moving every villagers house (sometimes twice or more if I wasn't happy!) plus all facilities.... Basically everything!

I had a bit of an over-abundance of waterfalls and just really fancied a change. Love having all of this work to do.

I've only torn down my island once, but I don't think I would do it again. While it was worth it in the end, it was just so much mindless work to do and took forever.

I've flatten my island instead of resetting and uhhh it's been flat for a while now. I'm kinda overwhelm with how to make areas look natural again? I'll build something and then like 30 minutes later I'll hate it and destroy it again. Rinse and repeat x 1032301349.

I also want it to look nice on the map so yeah I'm just too picky.

I finished flattening my island yesterday evening. Now I'm prepared to follow an outline I discovered online. I'm not very good at this whole renovating thing, as I've tried it multiple times. lol

Back