• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who came to visit your home first?

ellie! it was a nice surprise. for some reason, i thought it would be my villager bestie (daisy) who would be the first to visit, but i prob talk to ellie just as much. she gave me a windbreaker (something i've been thinking of getting lately irl haha)

Was my pink bunny, Francine I think her name is, she come in an complained there was nothing then said she had dance practice an walked out lol, haven't had anyone else visit though

It was Robin for me, my old ultimate friend from wild world :love: I was quite annoyed at first because I was decorating my house and I totally forgot villagers visiting us was a thing, but she was really cute and didn't mention anything about the mess lol
2021110418371400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I like how she's looking at me like "okay I'll do as she does but I don't get it"

Well, Bob was the first to visit my house after he asked to but Bunnie was the first to barge herself in after I set up "K.K. Lovers" in my music player. She enjoyed that tune too. :0

I got Fang which was a surprise, but the whole visiting thing is very cute

Cousteau! He surprised me before I checked out anything else from the update. Played cards and I think commented on my foosball table.

I haven't had anyone visit yet... do I need to reach a certain level of friendship first?

Judy, kind of. She called out to me to come meet her in my front room, but she wasn't there! I checked every room in my house but she was nowhere to be found. Very strange.

Shep did! It was so cool and I felt so happy playing with him lol

mitzi! i was surprised because i thought i had a better relationship with tangy or lolly.

Purrl! She was very polite, brought me an apple as a gift (my favorite fruit!), and complimented my Mom's Embroidery (mentioning how nice it is to have handmade things from loved ones).

Overall, 10/10, very lovely visit.

Marshal showed up and gave me a cherry. We played high card, low card and I won... a wheelchair. 🤨

Diana!
Just as I was on my way out so..it was a very quick visit lol.

Lucky!

He was in awe of my beautiful roaches and had to leave immediately out of embarrassment for not bringing them snacks...

Dora pretty much instantly threw herself through my door. Since then I’ve had Mira and Bluebear also take up squatters rights on my living room floor. I’m gonna regret wishing that villagers could visit your house again, I can see it now. :LOL:

Back