• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who came to visit your home first?

Pietro and he hung around for a good while too, which was nice. :) The pacifier he gave me has a gift however wasn't.

image 3.jpg
Image 1.jpg

Biff, who was one of my original starter villagers from launch, came over. His house also happens to be closest to mine, although I don’t think the game takes that into consideration.

I was in the middle of cooking and i heard my little babi Stitches want to play with me. He is so cute and precious! I was so happy to see him in my home! (We played a card game guess) ;-;

Raymond came by and played a card game and then plopped down on my floor. I was out of space for photos on the Switch so I quickly deleted an old one so I could snap my first "villager in my house" photo.

Audie, she came in to me unaware lol then I don't really have time to entertain her so I cut it short

Had my first villager ask to pop by and it was Sprocket. ( ◠‿◠ ) He left before I could show him the last room, yet the whole visit was sweet regardless.~

Ankha showed up and gave me an apple.
we also played higher or lower which i won and was given a bottled ship as a prize!

Erik was my first visitor! After reading some of these responses, my lazy didn't mention or leave because of the roaches. He gave me an apple and left! Not sure how long they usually stay, but I was clearing out my pocket space for most of his visit, sorry Erik!

I got a visit from Monique. She dropped in, gave me and apple, and played some cards with me. I was actually afraid anyone would show up bc I hadn't played in so long my house had roaches @-@ I remember in New Leaf your villagers would comment and get creeped out and leave haha

Flo dropped by this morning^^ Good timing, too, I had just started with interior decorating last night before the update dropped. I think I was a bad host, though, since all we did was talk about an armchair and then sat in silence while I tried (and failed) to take some decent pictures. 😅

I was packing stuff away and Apollo came over! It made me really happy because Apollo has been my fave boy for like five years and I felt so happy he was my first visitor!
We played high/low, he gave me an orange and we got a super cute photo sat down in my living room... it actually quite genuinely made me really happy today.

Admiral came over. He and I hung for a bit. We played High Low and I won (he had an 8 and I guessed low)

It was Skye for me, probably my least favourite of the villagers on my island right now 😅 I still took some cute pics of her being there though.

Back