• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who came to visit your home first?

Raymond visited me also immediately, it was as I was trying to leave my house via mario pipe. It wouldn't let me leave without talking to him, just kept hopping right back out of the pipe into my side room lol

felicity for me!! she's my absolute fave and I was basically crying and squealing at every little thing she did and said :')

Bunnie!! My only original villager left from when I started my island back on launch day. And here I was planning on moving her out for one of the new villagers…🥲

No visitors so far. Marina invited me over earlier today though. Got a couple of gifts from her. Having the option to play a game with them is really fresh, I like it.

Lobo came over to visit immediately when I was going to put Brewster's photo in my house.

It took awhile, but Reneigh eventually came over to my house to come and visit me for a bit while I was in the middle of doing some DIY stuff.

Marshal.

He gave me a peach, played some card games, criticized my decorating style, and sat in my chair for an extended period of time while eating a sandwich.

Last edited:
hopper! he mentioned something about my zen-style interior decorating which i thought was a cool detail since my home is very much japanese inspired

i had little skye over 🥺 she gave me a pear and played the high low card game! i got so happy getting the little knock at the door! 😊 this feature was one of my favorites from new leaf! it made the villagers feel so interactive!

Audie! We played the higher or lower card game (...I lost) and she gifted me an orange.

None of mine have yet and if they do, I'm just going save and quit to reload. I don't want villagers coming in when I'm trying to decorate (only reason I enter my house is to hang posters/photos, store resources, craft tools and update my Dream Address).

My first visitor was Lily! She gave me an orange. It was a short visit though because I'd only gone into my house to craft a few DIYs

Back