Who are your dreamies?

I don't really have dreamies per se -- I just go for whoever catches my eye at any given time.

I do have a few villagers that I've grown attached to though and don't have any plans to get rid of such as Roscoe, Pashmina, and Derwin.

I try to have a balanced town of all personalities, but I can't stand jocks. Therefore, there will never be a jock in my town is I have anything to say about it.

My dreamies are Marshal, Flora, Phoebe, Diana (all which I've obtained atm), Apollo, Chrissy, Francine, and Fauna.

...Basically what it says in my sig (x

I have most of mine, which include Kyle, Chief and Fang
I lost Wolfgang and Erik, I guess those are two I want again, eventually when my towns cycled through again. I think right now I want Skye and Antonio :3

Snake, Pekoe, Tabby were mine in New Leaf and I obtained them all :D I'm currently working on getting Bam.. not really a dreamie I just think he looks cool

Snake, Carmen, Bonbon, Sprinkle, Clay, Ribbot, Ken, Felicity, Drago, and Kabuki.

SGsiCu0.png

these are the villagers who I'd like to have pass through my town so I can get their pictures and keep them for a while after that in Wild World. Each have a priority rating - pretty self explanatory bar the perma category, which is if that villager comes to my town, I'll most likely hold onto them forever and keep them there. The shaded grey bars are villagers who I have/have had in my town.

I only have three permas so far - Genji, Kabuki and Yuka, the latter of which was one of my starting three villagers.

I really like Hazel. I have never had her ( even though I have 6 towns ), but I've seen her in dream towns. She's so cute.

Freya, Fang, Apollo, Lopez, Fuschia, Julian, Roscoe, Rolf and Wolfgang were my dreamies team. I had all of them but unfortunatelly Roscoe and Rolf moved out and gave room for Fauna and Agnes, which I also liked very much.
The one I'd like to have in my town if I could get another villager would be Kyle, he's too badass.

i have my dreamies completed ^^
peaches
stitches
marshal
lily
lolly
merengue
diana
flurry
pompom
ruby

i love merengue the most. i wish she was real, would totally laugh if i took her to a cakeshop. shed be eating her own kind

Back