Who are your dreamies?

The peppy personality is pretty annoying but I love Bangle. And I saw Pompom recently in the campsite so I invited her in. She's so cute. I can't really make up my mind on a list... as long as Dizzy is in it I'm ok.

Peck, Ankha, Kiki, Molly, Bam, Ken, Lucky, Cranston, Phil, and Gladys are some of mine, plus pretty much all of the wolves.

I have quite a few dreamies, this is only part of my list aha

I have so many ;-;

I've narrowed it down to this list:

Wolfgang
Bluebear
Whitney
Molly
Fauna
Erik
Marshal
Pudge
Teddy
Fang

I actually have all of my dreamies besides one. I have one space left in my town and I'm trying to decide between Caroline and Pecan :).

I have most of my dreamies already but they are: Roscoe, Pippy, Margie, Tammy, Lucky, Drago, Kabuki, and Jeremiah. All I need is Kabuki and Jeremiah, then I'm all set! :) I have more but those are my top favorites.

Marshal, Peanut, Poppy, Molly, Diana, Francine, Chrissy Static, Hamlet and Fuchsia!

Last edited:
beau, maple, fauna, mira, lolly, O'Hare, Freya, Chief, Bluebear and Stitches.
I only need chief, bluebear and stitches!

Mine Are:
Kitt (Looking For)
Marcie (Looking For)
Sylvia (Looking For)
Astrid (Have)
Mathilda (Have)
Rooney (Have)
Walt (Have)
Apollo (Have)
Velma (In Cycling Town)
Ankha (Looking For)

So, Yeah! <3

I already have Kid Cat, my ultimate since day one. (●♡∀♡)
He's been here for nearly a year now and lives right across the river from my house.

Other than that I fluctuate a lot,
I have had villagers move in who I thought were my dreamies... only to find out I didn't really like them.
I miss Poncho though. He was so sweet.

Last edited:
The dreamies I'm looking for are Diana, Merengue, Chief, and Beau. I already have some of my other dreamies: Lolly, Rosie, Julian, and Cherry.

My dreamies are:
Diana
Ankha
Punchy
Rosie
Ribbot
Chief
Phoebe
Poppy
Marshal
Fauna

I only need Chief to complete my town! Aaah~ ♡♡

My town actually started with 3 of my dreamies! Purrl, Tom, and Deirdre! I'm looking for Chrissy, Merengue, Kid Cat, O'Hare, Roald, Lily, and Lucky.

My dreamies change almost all the time and I love a lot of villagers, but; Lolly, Diana, Beau, Fang, and Fuchsia are my main. I lost Beau a few weeks ago which is why I don't have him now.

Felicity, Marina, Stitches, Apollo, Maple, Tia, Snake, Fang, Aurora, Erik, Biskit, Beau - at the moment. Some of them can change.

So far I have Felicity & Fang, also next to each other.

My dreamies are Melba, Felicity, Alfonso, Poppy, Eugene, Rudy and Wendy. Because I only have seven dreamies, I'm not sure who the remaining three villagers in my town should be. I was thinking maybe three out of these villagers:

Stitches
Marshal
Jacques
Hazel
Francine

But idk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW I have all my dreamies except for Melba atm.

Well,
lessee....

Diana (have)
Erik (have)
Melba (have)
Muffy (have)
Julian (have)
Pietro (LF)
Zucker (LF; next on my list to try to obtain)
Tia (LF)
Fauna (LF)
and Kyle! (LF)
c:

Back