• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which villagers do you remember having in your original AC town?

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
There are a few villagers I recall, but not all of them. Curious to see how many of your original villagers you remember. Share the villagers you remember from your Gamecube AC town or at least your favorites! :)

My 2 favorite neighbors were Bob and Lobo. I also remember having Anchovy, Friga, Mallary, and Monique.

One of my friends whose town I visited a lot had Alfonso, I remember thinking he was awesome and always wanting him in my town.

I know I had Grizzly and Anicotti as starters in my GameCube town. They were my favorites and have remained my top 2 favorite villagers ever since. I also remember Mathilda moving in at one point and I'm pretty sure I had both Sven and Iggy in town at the same time.

Sadly, that's all I can recall anymore. I wish I could remember more of them.

I really can only remember Apollo. Maybe that's why he's my favorite villager. Whenever I remember playing the original game around 20 years ago, I think of running down the slope to see Apollo.

Mitzi and Bob are the only ones I remember tbh, I have a soft spot for the cat villagers in general because of the nostalgia

There are a few villagers I recall, but not all of them. Curious to see how many of your original villagers you remember. Share the villagers you remember from your Gamecube AC town or at least your favorites! :)

My 2 favorite neighbors were Bob and Lobo. I also remember having Anchovy, Friga, Mallary, and Monique.

One of my friends whose town I visited a lot had Alfonso, I remember thinking he was awesome and always wanting him in my town.

Mine are Lobo, Bob, Tangy, and that grandpa bird 🦅

Aziz, kiki, cookie, fang, pudge, and i think a cat named pearl

I recently started a town in ACGC, and my starters were Purrl, Tangy, Pierce, Hugh, and Gonzo. Anicotti and Portia moved in later. I can't wait to see who's next!

Back