• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which Villagers Do You Despise?

Alipopcorn

Skittles Addict
Bells
Cake
There are so many villagers in the AC universe! Some good :) and others bad :(. So that's the question was wondering today, who do you despise in AC?

I hate that child eating panda, Chow. (Raffesia for president!)

Last edited:
I hate rocket!!! Idk what kind of animal she is tho.. Totally hate her. She moved right in front of my house and ruined my flowers in the process

I hate Chadder.... She moved right and I mean right behind my house and my house is on a cliff bit so she made it awkward to get out....

I hate Marhsarlsadjfdlsa

Oops, half of the community in TBT just nearly killed me :p

I hate Marhsarlsadjfdlsa

Oops, half of the community in TBT just nearly killed me :p
I think people will be glad there is one less person in the fighting-to-obtain-Marshal-arena.

As for me, I don't despise any villagers, come on, they're a bunch of pixels on a screen. Of course there are some I don't like as much or some I think are just plain ugly, but that's it.

Queenie and Whitney -_- not even going to go into my rage mode on how much I despise them lol

Queenie and Whitney -_- not even going to go into my rage mode on how much I despise them lol
Here this might give you some insight on Queenie :blush: Sweet dreams tonight! ~<3
tumblr_m37iabpKiL1qak2nxo1_500.jpg
As for Whitney, I'm pretty sure she's pretty popular with furries.

Last edited:
Here this might give you some insight on Queenie :blush: Sweet dreams tonight! ~<3
View attachment 10879
As for Whitney, I'm pretty sure she's pretty popular with furries.
Just looking at her dumb pixel self makes me cringe.

Probably. Whitney is so rude though, I hated her when I had her..
I don't get why people like her o_o

Last edited:
@ Puuchi: Okay then, characters I hate due their ugliness are... Beardo, Barold, Tabby, Chow, Pate, Deena, Truffles, Twiggy, all of the hippos except Biff, Deirdre, Clay, Hazel, Sheldon, Katt, and dozens more.

@ Isabella: Because Whitney's one of the few pretty/attractive snooties, at least to me.

I hate rocket!!! Idk what kind of animal she is tho.. Totally hate her. She moved right in front of my house and ruined my flowers in the process

Rocket is a gorilla.

I dislike Violet (also a gorilla) the most. She's irritating. D;

@ Puuchi: Okay then, characters I hate due their ugliness are... Beardo, Barold, Tabby, Chow, Pate, Deena, Truffles, Twiggy, all of the hippos except Biff, Deirdre, Clay, Hazel, Sheldon, Katt, and dozens more.

@ Isabella: Because Whitney's one of the few pretty/attractive snooties, at least to me.

BEARDO IS BEAUTIFUL BOO YOU :( and he's smug so at least he's nice >_>
But you only like her for her looks? Snooties are the worst personality imo..

BEARDO IS BEAUTIFUL BOO YOU :( and he's smug so at least he's nice >_>
But you only like her for her looks? Snooties are the worst personality imo..
Yes they are! I like Ankha a lot because I have gotten to know her and from the very beginning she's been nice (on top of that she's got a cool look, win win!) I don't really like Whitney, she's only admired for her looks along with probably every wolf ever... I like villagers in and out! Villagers like Chow (Grumpy and ugly) are terrible while I'll forgive villagers like Katt for having bad looks because she's very kind-hearted :blush:

Last edited:
Yes they are! I like Ankha a lot because I have gotten to know her and from the very beginning she's been nice (on top of that she's got a cool look, win win!) I don't really like Whitney, she's only admired for her looks along with probably every wolf ever... I like villagers in and out! Villagers like Chow (Grumpy and ugly) are terrible while I'll forgive villagers like Katt for having bad looks because she's very kind-hearted :blush:

I had Katt once and of course being an uchi you forgive her for her not-so-good looks because she's nice~
Yeah..Chow creeped me out and he was just rude.
I think it's kinda shallow that people only like villagers for their looks D: I mean yea most people want cute villagers and stuff but what if they're cute and just straight up have bad personalities?

I have no idea where this hatred came from, but PATE. She's in my CF town. I hate her so much. Urgh.

Mallary ugh... I swear shes been stalking me through wild world and new leaf. Yay because shes leaving ^o^

EDIT: Does anyone want Mallary?!?!!?

Last edited:
Tangy. Ugh, I just can't. I don't like how you can see her pores. I know she's supposed to be modeled after an orange/tangerine/citrus fruit, but I just don't like her. It's weird 'cause she's kinda popular in the AC community uwu;

Everyone going to kill me but I hate the octopi (zucker and marina- are weird and Octavian is creepy)

And some of the goats are creepy as well!

Due to ugliness I don't like Hazel. If she didn't have that uni brow she would actually be cute. Why did they ruin her? ;_;​

Back