Which villager would give the best hugs?

joey ^_^

babey i'm exhausted
Bells
Green Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Kaleidoclover
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Eerie Star Potion
I was thinking maybe one of the bear villagers like grizzly or ursala because they would be big and soft? And personality wise i think the uchi villagers would be better at the hugging thing :)))))

Huh,, never thought about this before
I think as a cranky villager grizzly would be too shy to go hugging? Maybe Merengue, she might have some kind of strawberry cakey scent when you hug her

I would love to get a hug from Grizzly. I think Teddy would probably give good hugs too.

I can also picture Hans as being very huggable. He's big and soft and with his smug personality I think he'd be likely to give out hugs.

Not a villager, but I think Leif would give out great hugs too. Sloth hugs seem so sweet! :)

Stitches!!!!!! He's a cute little teddy bear T^T

Teddy! He's so big and cuddly, he's totally the type to come up and say "Hey pal! C'mere and have a big bear hug!"
I also think Bob would be a good hugger although he's not as big as Teddy lol, he's so chill I think it'd be a lot less intimidating to be hugged by a lazy cat than a bear jock.

Last edited:
Grizzly. No question. King of bear hugs and my heart.

I would say Klaus would probably be good at them too, but that armor has to go.

Cute thread~

My fluffy girl Tutu! She's a polar bear, so she's gotta have that big soft coat. Also as someone mentioned above, Stitches would be pretty cute to hug too. Pretty much any bear, bear cub or sheep, they all seem quite huggable. I think Flurry too, cause she looks squishy.

Teddy. 100%
He seems like he'd give you one of the biggest and best hugs. He's one of my favorite villagers and I've always loved his design

Also any of the bearcubs really. I think Stitches and Marty would be super cuddly too!

Probably Stitches because he's literally a teddy bear.

Also the sheep villagers since they are looking quite fluffy.

Last edited:
I also second Teddy! But really I think any uchi villager would be a good hugger. Lazies too!

I mentioned bears but i just remembered that bianca exists and is fluffy :0 snow leopard! big kitty!!! i want hugs from a giant cat plus she's peppy so she'll probably enjoy giving hugs?

Ah, there could be so many villagers that would make great huggers, but I bet the bear cubs would be the best! Their so small and I bet they are just as fluffy as the bigger bears. c:

Back