• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which villager shares your birthday?

clueleaf

Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
I was wondering, which villager shares your birthday?
My birthday is July 19th, so I share a birthday with Nibbles. She's not my favorite, but that's okay.

latest

Which one do you share one with??
(If you're unsure, click here for a list of birthdays!)​

Ayyy! We both have the 19th of July as our birthdays, meaning I also share a birthday with Nibbles :D

Ooh, you all have some pretty nice ones!

Ayyy! We both have the 19th of July as our birthdays, meaning I also share a birthday with Nibbles :D
Ah that's awesome! I've hardly met anyone with the same birthday as me, so that's pretty cool cx

I share mine with Tia (Nov 18th. I personally don't like her that much, but she's cute so w/e)!

Last edited:
Chester the lazy panda (August 6th). It's one of the reasons I want him in my town, because I think it'd be cool to celebrate together!

:D Wolfgang, he's never been in any of my games yet. I want a birthday party with him :O

Boris (Nov. 6th), one of the returning villagers! ◠‿◠

Last edited:
Back