• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which Villager Shares the Same Birthday as you?

Rocco shares my birthday.

EATYOU.png

mines dec 23rd so none /: blanche has the closet bday to mine tho

you and my boyfriend have the same birthday haha ^^

Last edited:
Damn, I share it with Kid Cat (1st August)... and I hate him! :-( I made him leave my town as soon as I could.

Last edited:
op should edit the months into separate spoilers, imo. i share a birthday with rudy and isabelle and wow rudy is actually a gr8 villager i like him.

Rudy and Isabelle are my birthday buddies!
Funnily enough my name is Isabelle, too !
I've always wanted to have Rudy so it'd be fun to have him in my town so we can celebrate our birthday together!

Maelle (April 8th)! Despite her lack of popularity, I love her. And I'm happy to have someone in my town that I share my birthday with!

Maelle (April 8th)! Despite her lack of popularity, I love her. And I'm happy to have someone in my town that I share my birthday with!

I used to have her in my town, she's a pretty adorable duck.

I share my birthday with this guy.
View attachment 68705
I love Lucky but I'm a bit puzzled... I was so sure his birthday was on a 13th, you know, 13th being an unlucky day...

December 31st... Marcel. Not a big fan of mimes or clowns, so. Not really interested in having him in my town. >>;

I used to have her in my town, she's a pretty adorable duck.

She really is! I always wanted a duck, but I wasn't sure which one. Then I found her in my campsite. I didn't know much about her, so I looked her up on the wiki and discovered we shared a birthday and that sealed the deal. It kind of felt like I was fated to have her in my town. XD

Tammi and I were both born April 1! I've never had her as a villager, so I can't comment on her personality.

Back