• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which Peppy villager?

Which peppy villager should I get?

• Felicity

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Rosie

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Carmen

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Ruby

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Tutu

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Pinky

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Pippy

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Someone else (Say in thread)

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
I absolutely adore Peanut. She was an unexpected move-in so I was initially annoyed when I went to greet her for the first time, but the second I saw her... I just can't. She was so cute I almost melted. I should also mention that she's become arguably my favorite villager of all time despite the fact that I don't care for the peppy personality or pink villagers in general. She's just so charming and is definitely never, ever leaving.

You should consider Peanut. I doubt you'll regret it. :D

Yesss Peanut!! I had her the longest than other peppy's.
Tutu is super cute, maybe because I love the bears on NL.
Such a difficult decision, your town has super cute villagers too.
I would totes see Teddy & Tutu being bff's or become love birds omg k I am lame.

I voted for Tutu because she's absolutely adorable! I've actually never seen her in-game, but every time I look at her sprite, I'm kind of tempted to pick her up. Thing is, I've never seen her in anyone's town, not even a cycling town :c Otherwise, another suggestion would be Cookie. She's absolutely lovely and when I had her in my last town, we were best friends!

I absolutely adore Peanut. She was an unexpected move-in so I was initially annoyed when I went to greet her for the first time, but the second I saw her... I just can't. She was so cute I almost melted. I should also mention that she's become arguably my favorite villager of all time despite the fact that I don't care for the peppy personality or pink villagers in general. She's just so charming and is definitely never, ever leaving.

You should consider Peanut. I doubt you'll regret it. :D

I very much agree with this, I love Peanut a lot as well c':

Tangy. I have Tangy in my town. She's very cute. Every time she wants to talk to me, she looks like she's holding her pee. Very very lovely.

Tangy. I have Tangy in my town. She's very cute. Every time she wants to talk to me, she looks like she's holding her pee. Very very lovely.

ikr! aint tangy just da best!!!

Last edited:
For me it is a toss-up: Merry and Carmen. Next two choices: Pinky and Flora.

ahh i'm really leaning towards pinky, rosie, peanut, or carmen '3' i think i'll end up visiting some dream towns with all of the villagers in the poll so i can see them in game and try and decide...anyone have them in their DA? :D

Flora or Sprinkle! In my opinion they are the 2 sweetest of the peppies. I love the way they walk/waddle with their tiny little feet too and really cute designs!

Back