• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which Peppy villager?

Which peppy villager should I get?

• Felicity

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Rosie

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Carmen

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Ruby

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Tutu

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Pinky

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Pippy

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Someone else (Say in thread)

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

asuka

Dearly Beloved
Bells
Switch
1430-8747-7217
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Blue Feather
Red Feather
Pink Feather
I currently have Felicity, but I kinda miss Rosie, and really like some of the other peppies. Help ;u;
I unfortunately can't get Bunnie, Bluebear, Chrissy, or Tabby as I haven't cycled enough to get them back yet ;_; And I really like all the villagers I have right now, so I don't really want to cycle either aha ;;
I'll put my town siggie below so you can get an idea of the villagers in my town, and who might fit in!
enqjh7w.gif

Last edited:
Some of my Peppy villagers of choice are:
Merry. I love her sound pitch! She's super cute too!
Bunnie. Her catch phrase is adorable!
Flora. Pink flamingos are ultra bright and cute!
Rosie too. ^_^

Pinky 100% Because.....

A) She's a pink panda. Enough said.

B) She's not very popular and deserves a chance.

C) You won't have to dish out millions for her

D) Did I mention the pink panda?

:eek: Felicity is my favourite peppy! But I can see why you'd want Rosie again. I miss Melba and Felicity (I had Melba in WW and Felicity in CF), and I really want to have them once again.

Which other peppies do you like?

Edit: Ohhhh, I can see the poll you've got up. Out of the villagers in the list, I'd suggest keeping Felicity, because she's my favourite!

Last edited:
Some of my Peppy villagers of choice are:
Merry. I love her sound pitch! She's super cute too!
Bunnie. Her catch phrase is adorable!
Flora. Pink flamingos are ultra bright and cute!
Rosie too. ^_^

I had Merry before, I personally prefer Rosie/Felicity to Merry ^^ I just think they're cuter! I do really love Bunnie though, but I haven't cycled enough to get her back yet :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pinky 100% Because.....

A) She's a pink panda. Enough said.

B) She's not very popular and deserves a chance.

C) You won't have to dish out millions for her

D) Did I mention the pink panda?

She is super cute..she would match perfectly with Teddy too 'u'

Pinky is the only one I like out of the options, I don't like peppy villagers in general or any of those ones designs. Though Pinky is hella cute. Just choose what you want, though. ^^

Pinky looks like she would fit your town the best! You seem to have pink/purple/brownish villagers so she would fit perfectly!

Pinky is really adorable, but I love Pippy!
1. Pippy's a rabbit. That's cute enough by herself.
2. She's not worth billions of bells and she's rarely sold for bells.
3. She's superstar of the town (behind you, of course).
4. Even though she's not Uchi she'll treat you like her bestie if you're nice to her ^-^
5. She got all the gossip of the town ^-^
In short, Pippy is free, adorable, and epic. I vote her :D

Tabby is my favorite peppy villager.
I'm really not that fond of anything on that list but if I had to choose I might go with Ruby

Merry and Ruby are pretty cute and both look like they'd fit in your town. Maybe Cookie too.

Pippy! She's a real cutie imo, and she isn't expensive. She's also a bunny, so she's already really cute, hah.

I'd say Carmen or Ruby, both are very adorable bunnies :3

As far as Peppy villagers go, my favorite is Flora. People have mentioned keeping with color schemes, and Flora would go pretty well with Marina and Bob as she's pink. I have her in my bird town and have enjoyed her presence.

My other recommendation is Cheri. You have a bear and another cub, so I think she would fit in just fine. She's someone I would bring into one of my own towns if you could have more than 10 villagers.

Last edited:
As far as Peppy villagers go, my favorite is Flora. People have mentioned keeping with color schemes, and Flora would go pretty well with Marina and Bob as she's pink. I have her in my bird town and have enjoyed her presence.

My other recommendation is Cheri. You have a bear and another cub, so I think she would fit in just fine. She's someone I would bring into one of my own towns if you could have more than 10 villagers.

I voted for Pinky but I want to chime in to say Cheri is an excellent choice. Flora would go really well with Marina and Bob.

I love Tutu but I just don't get the vibe that she's fit into your town. All your other potential peppys sound great! You could go with just about any of them!

I absolutely adore Peanut. She was an unexpected move-in so I was initially annoyed when I went to greet her for the first time, but the second I saw her... I just can't. She was so cute I almost melted. I should also mention that she's become arguably my favorite villager of all time despite the fact that I don't care for the peppy personality or pink villagers in general. She's just so charming and is definitely never, ever leaving.

You should consider Peanut. I doubt you'll regret it. :D

Back