Which of your villagers fight with other villagers?

Bells
Switch
8554-1675-5890
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Sometimes you can see a convo between two villagers, and in the end one might be mad and the other...well sad?

Usually my eagle Celia and cat Moe fight with eachother, resulting in them wanting to move a lot because they won't talk to me after a fight ^_^

Which of your villagers fight?

I swear, Wolfgang and Walker are always arguing. Then sometimes it's Peanut and Wolfgang, or Phoebe and Eugene.. Ugh..
Mostly Wolfgang and Walker.

Annalisa doesn't seem to get along very well with Blaire. She fought with Wolfgang sometimes too when I still had him. None of my other villagers have ever had problems with each other, lol.

Good topic!

The only trouble I've ever seen is between Amelia and Bree or Kevin and Rodeo.

Talk about clashing. Haha.

Last edited:
Curlos keeps trying to flirt with Fuchsia and she's having none of it. It usually ends with him being blissfully unaware of how angry Fuchsia actually is and her stomping around angrily.

Queenie and Paula, apparently. I haven't witnessed them fighting, but Queenie visited me recently and wouldn't stop talking about how Paula hogs a couch and how I'd better not be giving her presents :D It made me happy that Queenie hates Paula as much as I do ^_^ Sadly, I had to let Queenie move, because her house was too close to my house. Now I'm alone in my crusade against Paula.

None of my villagers fight very much, I mean I've only ever seen one fight and that was between Mott and Tangy.

I've seen Ed and Prince, and Rene? and Muffy fight

Prince was really cute when he was mad though

Apple seems to be a little troublemaker. Whitney told me that I'd best not be inviting her over the other day, and then she made Zucker mad at some point...I was too late to listen in on the conversation, but boy did I see the aftermath.

eta: So Apple just asked me to give Zucker a gift from her...but he wasn't impressed, and she didn't like that, lol. The passive aggressive feud rages on.

Last edited:
My villagers never fight. I have only seen too conversations and both animals turn out happy.

Once I found Jacques angrily storming around. Wondered what got him into a tizzy. Then I ran into an equally angry Bud stomping around not far away xD I found it amusing to say the least.

Last edited:
Back