• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which of these Video Game Trios do you like better?

Which Vidoe Game character trio?

• Mario, Peach, Bowser

• Link, Zelda, Ganon/Ganondorf

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dim

Stay bright little fireflies
Bells
Switch
8579-5303-4501
Island
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
The famous Mario, Peach, and Bowser or the legendary Link, Zelda, and Ganon/Ganondorf?

I honestly have to go with Mario, Peach, and Bowser with this one. So many exciting games and adventures involving Mario saving the princess from Bowser for mang years. I also liked how they mixed it up every now and then, like Peach saving MARIO from Bowser, and Bowser actually helping Mario and Peach from another enemy.

Mario, Peach, and Bowser by default since I'm really not a Legend of Zelda fan.

I like Zelda games, but I like Mario even more, so I have to go with them by default.

I've only ever played one Zelda game as an adult while I've been playing Mario games since I was a child, so of course I'll go with Mario, Peach (whom I thought was originally named Princess Toadstool, but it was actually Peach all along?) and the oversized lizard.

I like the Mario, Peach, and Bowser team better.
I only ever played at least one game of The Legend of Zelda, while the Super Mario Bros. games take me back to my childhood.

I'm not too attached to either trio, honestly. I'm not good at platforming games, so the only Mario games I've ever really gravitated toward have been the side series like Mario Party, Mario Kart, and the various sports games. Meanwhile, the Legend of Zelda has always just been a series I've watched people play on YouTube or Twitch rather than anything I've had any significant desire to play myself (though some like Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess and Tears of the Kingdom have tempted me).

I guess I'll go with Link, Zelda and Ganon.

I love Zelda games but Mario is just far too iconic. I never really even played Zelda games until around a few years ago. Mario has always been a favorite to me though 🌟

Mario, Peach and Bowser. They were the team I used in Super Mario RPG. Also way more bright, colorful, and vibrant as a trio.

Mario, Peach and Bowser. All three are in a huge variety of games and several of which are ones I really enjoy playing.

I like the design of Zelda characters and all too, but the Zelda series in general isn’t really one that is my kind of taste in gameplay.

Link, Zelda, and Ganon/Ganondorf. I like Mario games and all but I'm an even bigger fan of the LoZ series.

I like Link and Bowser, but I can’t decide on whether Peach or Zelda will break the tie; I like them both equally well.

The Ocarina of Time incarnations of Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. If you bring up the Twilight Princess or Wind Waker incarnations, then I’ll say that Mario, Peach, and Bowser.

I like Mario, Peach, and Bowser, but I much prefer LoZ games, so I'll have to vote for Link, Zelda, and Ganon. I will say I am fond of Bowser, but my love for Link and Zelda overtakes that.

I like the Zelda games more than most Mario games but I really like Peach and Bowser.

I think I like Link, Zelda & Ganondorf a bit better. I haven’t beaten Ocarina of time or any of the games yet though, tbh. I feel mostly neutral about both, though I never liked Peach.

As much as I like Bowser, the trio of Link, Zelda and Ganon/Ganondorf is better. Ganon is more of a threat than Bowser, sadly. The Mario series is goofy and not as serious as the Zelda series. This doesn't mean that I dislike the Mario series, it just means I think Ganon a better villain because the Zelda series is taken more seriously. More is at stake with Ganon being bad than Bowser being bad.

I have nothing against the trio of Mario, Peach, and Bowser, but I much prefer Link, Zelda, and Ganon as characters. The former might be more recognizable universally, but the latter are more interesting and have better stories.

Back