• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Festival Which of the Animal Crossing amiibo will you be getting?

Which amiibo will you be getting?

• Reese

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 52 42.6%
  • K.K. Slider

Votes: 65 53.3%
  • Isabelle

Votes: 71 58.2%
  • Mabel

Votes: 42 34.4%
  • Lottie

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Digby

Votes: 40 32.8%

• Total voters
I actually hope the new series will include a few random villagers (not just the super popz few but really a good variety) like one of each species :> It'll bring greatness

That would be cool but I'd imagine that a lot of people (me included) could get sad or even bitter by not including their favorite's or dreamies. There are so many cats to pick from and so many of them would make great choices! But I dislike pretty much all of the pigs and most gorillas.
I think the amiibo cards for the villagers is a nice enough compromise that everyone can get their favourite without tjere being too many products that won't sell.

I want to get digby, Isabelle, Mabel, Tom nook, and kk slider. The other ones I don't really care about.

We'll see which ones I will actually get, but the ones I want the most are K.K. Slider, Isabelle and Tom Nook. Maybe Mable as well.

Isabelle! I'm not getting the game because I don't have a Wii U but Isabelle is adorable! :)

I'd like to get them all but I doubt that will happen so my main priorities are Isabelle, the alpacas, kk and mabel/tom nook.

Why they picked the pink otter over Lyle is beyond me, also Amibo festival is stinking poo

Last edited:
Why they picked the pink ostrich over Lyle is beyond me, also Amibo festival is stinking poo

Do you mean Lottie? It's probably because she's a little more relevant than Lyle at this point, and she's a lot cuter.

Back