Which is your current nickname?~

Cupcake! I think Molly gave it to me. Now Fauna has started to use it. A lot of the nicknames the villagers will give are super cute, but some of them I don't like at all. Mainly when jock villagers try to call me Beefcake or something.

No one in my town likes to get on track with nicknames! One of them calls me dumpling, the other calls me babycakes, one calls me f-girl. Its so odd how they continuously find different things to call me, I look nothing like a dumpling in the game! I really miss babycakes as my nickname, but I hate telling my villagers no for well, anything.

Roscoe decided it would be cool to call me 'bucko' and so now like half the village has jumped on that band wagon.
I'm jealous. Petalito is so much cuter.

Honeybun. One villager picked it and it's spreading like the plague. I hope someone changes it soon.

Most of my villagers tend to call me names like S-something, so far i have S-Star, S-Bear, and S-Bee going around

I refuse to let 'em call me anything like A-___ or ___ A because I don't like the sound of it.

The current nicknames I have circulating are honeybee, dweebus, sweetie, cupcake, and banchou.

one time i made the mistake of letting my friends choose it for me. i was "emo trash" for a month.

but right now it's "lamb"!!

Mine is currently "Sweet-C" .. not my favorite, but I'm fairly sure telling villagers they can't use a nickname lowers friendship so I just go with it.

There's a few going around. Murphy calls me "chap". Marshal calls me "Super A". Today, Blanche decided to call me "Young A".

Yep same.

I didn't think you could type the nickname they give. You can for catchphrases and greetings, but mine ping to give me a nickname and it is usually already randomly generated.

Well my mayor's name is Daniel, and I don't like really weird or cutesy nicknames, so all my villagers who call my mayor by a nickname call him Danny. I think it's kinda cute anyways :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't think you could type the nickname they give. You can for catchphrases and greetings, but mine ping to give me a nickname and it is usually already randomly generated.

Yeah, if they suggest a nickname and you click no, they'll ask you what you want them to call you. I never let them choose a nickname for me, I always pick it myself lol

Yours is so cute ;A; Mine was decided by Soleil. She calls me Ms. R, and 2 others found out about it, and asked to call me that too. I think it was Mallary and...Vesta when she was still in town.
I hope I get a cuter nickname soon.

My nicknames are brianiac, muffin, missy and lamb. I don't remember who calls me which nickname.

Last edited:
Tia calls me "D-star" and Francine calls me "princess" :) My least favourite name is "sugar-d" :lemon:

Back